Take My Jacket Prompt - Dean

You & your green-eyed boyfriend had recently finished a case & decided to go hit up a local diner to grab some much-needed dinner. The two of you were enjoying your little impromptu date. Enjoying getting to spend time with each other. Not having to worry about monsters or a case.  It had been a while since the two of you got to have time like this. So you were making the most of it & enjoying every second of it while you could because you knew the second you two went back to the motel room it wouldn't be long before you two would find another case. Before you knew it, it was almost midnight. You had also noticed that it had started to rain out, which unfortunately for you, you didn't bring a jacket. Luckily for you, your boyfriend had always worn layers of clothing so he took his jacket & held it out to say "Take my jacket, I don't want you catching a cold sweetheart" You put it on & were immediately engulfed by his sent & some of the lingering warmth from it. To be honest you could just snuggle up & fall asleep with it. But for now, you just needed it to safely get to Baby without getting soaked to the bone from the rain. As soon as you got to the door you sprinted to the car which luckily Dean had unlocked so you could hurry up & get in not getting wetter. You were mostly dry, but on the other hand, your boyfriend looked more like a wet dog since his outer shirt was soaked so he was quick to take it off leaving him in just his tight v-neck shirt. Which to be honest you were loving every second of it, getting to gawk over your man & how that shirt clung to him in all the right ways possible. It seemed that he had taken notice of your gawking of him & started to get a smirk on his face & said to you "You like what you see sweetheart?" Adding a wink at the end. You could already tell what the rest of the night had in store for the two of you.