Someone Tries To Hit On You - Gabriel

Gabe had decided to take you out for the night since he knew you had to just unwind from the long case you had just finished hours prior. But the last place you wanted to go was somewhere fancy so thw two of you settled for a local pub in town that was supposed to have not just good food, but also a decent selection of alcohol. Of course you were gunna drink enough to get drunk, you just wanted one or two drinks to help you relax & unwind. You were thankful that the place wasn't that packed when you two arrived so you were able to get a booth that was a bit more isolated than the others. But unfortunately the longer you stayed there the more busier it seemed to become. You had tried your best to block & drown out everyone else & instead just focus on your amazing boyfriend who you were finally getting a chance to spend some time with. Well that was until some random dude came up to where you were sitting & tried to start flirting with you. You were quick to shut it down & luckily managed to send him away without having to use force. Gabriel on the other hand was just amused at the situation. Like how drunk did that stranger have to be to not notice him. A little while later Gabe got up to go to the bathroom & you took the chance to go get a refill on your drinks. You opted to just get a soda this time & get your boyfriend another of whatever he was drinking. But while you were waiting to get served that same drunk guy came up to you again. No matter how many times you tried shutting him down & sending him away telling him you were interested. Or that the fact that you were already here with someone. Nothing you did worked & the drunk wasn't letting up. Then he decided to put his hand on you. You quickly swatted it off & turned deadly serious when you told him to not touch you & if he tried to again he'd regret it. You turned you attention away from him again as the bartender was finally serving you drinks when out of the corner of your eye you saw the drunk guy go to move his arm. On instinct you turned catching it inches before it connected with your body & before he even knew what hit him you'd flipped him straight onto his back. While giving him a stiff shout to the face & you smirked watching as his nose started to bleed, you were secretly hoping you'd given him a broken nose. When you let go & stood up you saw your boufriend standing not that far away. A mixed look of ausement & anger written on his face. You just simply grabbed your drinks & went back to your table. When you sat down you couldn't help but watch as Gabriel dragged the drunk man outside. You knew he wouldn't kill the guy, hopefully. But you knew he'd teach him a lesson for trying to mess with you. I mean he did deserve it so you didn't really feel bad for him. But when Gabe did make his way back to your table you two only stayed long enough to finish your drinks before you decided to get out of that place. Opting to just spend the rest of the night together in your motel room away from everyone.