You Become More Talkative When You Drink - Gabriel

Normally you weren't the one to drink. But with the type of day you had, you decided to treat yourself to something nice for once. You had settled on a nice minty cocktail. But you couldn't help but laugh when you saw your waiter coming over to take your order. Only because your waiter was none other than your boyfriend, Gabriel. But it seemed like he didn't wanna give up the waiter gig just yet as he asked for your order. When it turned out to be something alcoholic he was a bit surprised, to say the least. He even asked to see your id. Which you did show him, but not without playfully flipping him off which earned quite a suggestive comment from him. But he did come back with the drink you ordered & then took a seat in front of you. After your first few sips you could already start to feel yourself relax & the more relaxed you became the more talkative you started to be. All the while Gabriel just sat there more than amused at everything that was unfolding in front of him. Since to see you being this talkative was a rare sight, but you drinking something with alcohol in it was even rarer. But you had no plans on having more than one drink because you had just come here to unwind & not have to deal with a hangover tomorrow. Which he of course understood, but in the meantime he was just gunna enjoy his time with you. While soaking in every moment of this since he knew come tomorrow you'd be back to your normal quieter self.