His GF Tries To Hide An Injury From Him - Gabriel

Your busted bottom lip that was still healing & the few scratches scattered on your face were giveaways. But you were at least able to hide the worst injury of them all. Your busted-up knee courtesy of the two witches you ganked. One of them managed to cheapshot you & took a broken leg of a chair to the back of your knee. Luckily it wasn't broken though you did have to have it in a brace to keep it stable for at least a week. It also meant that you were currently out of action because of it. Though you made sure to make the witch that did this to you pay so at least you got some payback. So while you were in the storage room looking for some stuff for the brothers while they were out on a case you were surprised when your boyfriend appeared out of nowhere.  As soon as he saw the marks on your face he was quick to heal them. You quietly thanked him while you took the boxes you needed from storage to the library so you could get a better look at them. He only slightly noticed how you favored one leg more than the other. At first, he didn't say anything because he wanted to make sure he wasn't seeing things. The more he watched you the more he saw how there was indeed something wrong with your left knee. How it also seemed to be stiffer than the right one & how you barely even bent it. So he decided to ask you about it. "Hey, sugar did you hurt your knee or something?" You decided to just play it off. "Oh, it's nothing just a little injury I picked up while on my last hun. It's no big deal really." "If it's no big deal then why aren't you bending it & why are you favoring it over your other leg?" He retorted. He then knelt in front of you & carefully lifted up your pants leg. That's when he saw the brace of your knee & how it was fairly swollen along with badly bruised. He just gave you a look & then let out a sigh. You watched as his hand started to glow & he began to heal your busted knee. When he was finished he took the brace off & you flexed it noticing how it no longer hurt. You let out a sigh of relief & thanked him for fixing your knee.