What's On Your Mind Prompt - Dean

Normally you enjoyed the long trips back to the bunker after finishing a hunting trip with your boyfriend. But no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't seem to get comfortable & kept shifting in your seat every five or so minutes. You had finally gotten comfortable but got a weird feeling. Your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to put your finger on what you were feeling. Seeming to notice your dilemma your boyfriend spoke up next to you. "Tell me what's on your mind." Came his words. But your brain only registered part of what he said. "What?" You questioned. "Is there something on your mind? I mean you keep shifting in your seat as if you can't sit still & now you have that look on your face whenever you're deeply thinking about something." He was about to go on when suddenly you got the urge to puke. "Pull over, now." Came your panicked voice. He noticed how your body language changed & was quick to follow your orders. As soon as he stopped you quickly ran out of the car & only made it a few feet before you hurled all the contents of your stomach. Then it hit you, you had motion sickness which surprised you since you rarely ever got motion sickness from car rides. On your walk back to the car you were stopped by Dean who handed you the bottle of water you had in the car. You slowly took a few sips & explained to him how you'd gotten motion sickness. He was quick to make sure you were okay & even asked if you wanted to lay down in the back for a bit while the two of you continue your ride back to the bunker. You took him up on that offer & he also even went out of his way to stop at the next gas station to get you another bottle of water & see if they had anything to help with your motion or car sickness that way you wouldn't get sick again. The entire time you couldn't help, but gush at him showing off the sweet, romantic side of him that was only reserved for you. Because if it was anyone else yeah he'd be concerned, but it'd be more in that gruff Dean way. So knowing you had someone as kind-hearted as him fretting over you warmed your heart.