Finding Out He's Working With Crowley - Castiel

Someone requested this based off of Season 6 Epsiode 20.

➽────────────────────────❥

Hurt & betrayal we're the only two emotions you felt as you along with the two brothers found out that Cas had been working with Crowley. You couldn't even believe what you heard let alone seeing. This was not your sweet angel who you once knew. No, you didn't even recognize this thing standing in front of you. You tried to shove everything out of your mind while you worked with Dean & Sam for any way to get your Cas back. But that all ended the moment Cas had quite literally broken Sam's mind again. That had been enough to break you, but you decided to stay up until the end out of your love for the two brothers. But after Cas had disappeared & all that was left behind was his trenchcoat you left. Neither of the brothers tried to stop you because they knew all you needed right now was space. You went into a pretty bad spiral until one day your phone rang & you picked it up only to hear Dean's voice on the other end. He explained everything that had happened while you were gone & you swore you felt the world stop as soon as he mentioned Cas' name. You immediately hung up packed whatever stuff you had, grabbed your keys & practically sprinted to your car. You needed to see this with your own eyes. You were glad that he regained his memories because you didn't need to relive the pain of what he had already put you through. But the minute you saw him you watched as his eyes started to gloss over. He was fully expecting for you punch him or yell at him, but instead, you just embraced him in a hug before you started sobbing. The only words that left his mouth were how sorry he was for everything he put you through. You don't know how long you stood like that wrapped in each other, but when you finally pulled away to look up at him you couldn't help the smile that came across your face when he wiped the few stray tears you had away. Then without thinking or hesitation, you captured his lips in a kiss. One that he was more than happy to reciprocate. The two of you only pulled away when you heard Dean clear his throat & asked if this mean you two had made up. Cas just looked at you awaiting your answer when you finally spoke up saying how this was the start of him making everything up to you. But you were quick to add that you & him becoming an official couple would definitely help him make things up to you. Something that Cas was quick to agree to too.