You Give Him A Henna Tattoo - Jack

You'd always had an artistic side even if it was just a smidge. Like doodling on scraps of paper whenever you got bored of taking notes while out on a case pretending to be some fake agent. You'd even resist the urge to start drawing on your own skin whenever you got stuck in the car with the boys for more than a few hours. But luckily the last case you worked, you saw a store that caught your attention. The inside was filled with things you'd never seen before & a lot of them had caught your attention. Especially the henna tattoo set they had. So you decided to pick up two sets making sure you got every color they had. You could already feel your imagination running ramped with what you were gunna make first. So here you were now back in your room opening up the sets & setting everything up. As soon as you picked up one of the tubes with a color that caught your eye your hands started to move on their own drawing out patterns & images on your skin. You were so lost in your own little bubble that you didn't notice the figure that had walked into your room after knocking a few times & getting no response. Once he saw what you were doing he himself got entranced by watching you. You had stopped & out the tubes down when you felt a set of eyes on you. When you turned around you saw Jack standing there intently focused on the latest design you had done. Out of curiosity, you asked him if he wanted one of his own. You told him how it wasn't anything permanent, but it would stay there for a few weeks before it fully faded. You were surprised when he said yes. You asked them if there was anything specific you wanted, but he said no & that he was fine with whatever you chose to give him. So you decided to give him something fitting, feather patterns. Which surprisingly turned out extremely well. You watched as he stared in wonder & amazement while you finished up the design. Before you could even ask him if he liked it he said how he absolutely loved it & how he'd treasure it until it faded. You were at a loss for words, a bit embarrassed about the sudden compliments & were left even more stunned when he placed a little sweet kiss on your cheek before he stood up to leave.