How To Use A First Aid Kit Prompt - Sammy

Normally Sam was the one patching you up when Castiel was around to heal you. But now the shoe was on the other foot. Since your poor boyfriend had ended up getting some slices from a set of werewolf claws. To be honest you were a bit nervous since the only experience you had with patching someone up was when you had to patch yourself up. But that was before you met the Winchesters & their angel friend. So needless to say your medical skills were a little rusty. But having Sammy there helped calm your nerves. You hesitantly pulled out the first aid kit & started rummaging for what you'd need. "Do you know how to use a first aid kit?" Came his witty remark as he watched you pull out different supplies. "Good to know you still have your sense of humor. But to be honest it's been a while since I patched myself up which is the only experience I have. So I'm just trying to keep my hands from shaking right now." You embarrassingly admitted. You watched his features soften as he took your hands in his. "Hey, you have nothing to worry about. Plus I'll help walk you through everything & don't worry about it being perfect. All it has to do is hold until Cas can heal me." He said reassuringly. With that, he told you what supplies you'd need & watched as you pulled out the correct ones. Then he braced himself as he started walking you through the process of stitching up his shoulder. Luckily there were pain meds in the kit to help him get through it without all his nerves being on edge from the pain. With him being so calm & confident it helped you to steady yourself & surprisingly do a pretty great job at stitching him up. You were worried if they were too tight or not, but he just reassured you that it was perfect. When you finished you made sure to gently clean around the wound so you could apply a clean set of gauze & wraps to him. He sat there looking over your work as you left the bathroom to go fetch him a clean shirt. Luckily you always kept three spare sets of clothing for the both of you because you knew how messy these hunts could be sometimes. You decided to go with your favorite flannel of his since it'd be easier for him to just button up the shirt than having to stretch & put it over his head. When you walked back into the bathroom you noticed how he was still looking over the gauzes & wraps you put over the stitches. "Not bad & it didn't even hurt that much. Plus you were able to keep yourself calm throughout the whole thing. So if I had to say I think you're a natural." He said. You just laughed & handed him the clean shirt. "As much as I love you, I'm pretty sure that's just the pain meds talking love." You finished as you helped him into the flannel being careful not to move too quickly or accidentally brush against his wounds.