He Catches You Wearing His Coat - Castiel

You tied to resist. You really did, but the temptation was too strong & you gave into it. You had decided to do some laundry in the bunker & were taking all the clothes out of the dryer & separating them. Making piles of who's clothes were who's. But you stopped when you pulled out your boyfriend's trenchcoat. You had always wanted to try it on, but never wanted to outright ask him since it was something he almost always wore. So you decided that now was the best time to take your chance. You slipped it on & it had pretty much engulfed your entire body. But it was surprisingly comfy, so you understood why he pretty much always wore it. To be honest you'd do the same thing. You heard someone clear their throat from behind you & turned around to see Castiel himself standing there. He had quite literally caught you red-handed. But he didn't look mad or upset, if anything he looked quite amused at the sight of you wearing his trenchcoat. You apologized & had started to take it off, but instead, he stopped you. Saying how he quite liked how the coat looked on you. And since he hadn't been planning on going anywhere today he decided to let you wear it for the rest of the day.