He Takes Up An Intrest In You - Lucifer

You had been warned by the two brothers to stay as far away as possible from Lucifer while he was in the bunker. But to be honest you weren't afraid nor intimidated by him. So you took their warning with a grain of salt. You weren't stupid, you had in fact known all too well about Lucifer. And no way in hell were you gunna feed into his ego thinking that you found him to be oh so threatening. So here you were in the library just trying to do some research for a case you were getting ready to go out for When the two brothers had walked in with Lucifer in toe. You shot them both a look that told them no way in quite literal hell were you leaving since you technically were here first. They didn't even have time to debate you when Cas had poofed in & pulled the two brothers aside which left you alone with the devil himself. At first, you just ignored him when he decided to just plop himself down in front of you. You were too focused on your research to even bother to pay any attention to him. Well, that was until he pulled the book you were taking notes on out of your hands. Nope. No way you were gunna play this game with him, you told yourself so without hesitation you just simply yanked the book back out of his hands. Which to your amusement got a surprised reaction out of him. Followed by a comment along the lines of "Fiesty, I like it." In return, you just flipped him off & went back to the page you had left off on in the book. But not before he made another comment "I'd be happy to oblige & take you right here." You didn't know whether to be disgusted or intrigued by him now. You decided to go with the latter so you marked down the page in your book & then closed it & placed it down on the table while you folded your hands & used them to prop up your chin. So now you were just in a staring contest with him. You took in all of his facial features & even the way his eyes seemed to flash between red to yellowish orange to even a slight hint of blue at one point. You just thought to yourself if he was trying to scare you with this little trick it wasn't working & it was as if he seemed to understand that when he spoke again. "You're not like them, are you?" He asked. This time you finally decided to speak "Like who the two brothers? Or everyone else in general?" You said with a slight smirk because, to be honest you were different from everyone else & it was actually something you took a great deal of pride in. Especially since when something screamed danger & how most people would choose to run you chose to do the opposite. Though you were always cautious not to get yourself into any predicaments unless you were 100% sure you could get out of them. You then picked up your phone & checked the time on it deciding that you had spent enough time talking & that it was finally time to head out for your case. Just as you stood up the two brothers had walked back into the room & as you said your goodbyes to them you could've sworn you heard Lucifer mumble to himself something about you being his new interest. You couldn't tell if he meant that in a menacing way or not, but to be honest you could care less. Well for the most part because a small part of you did find him to be a bit intriguing.