His GF Trips & Knocks Over A Bookshelf - Sam

All you had wanted to do was help your sweet boyfriend do some research for a case you'd all be going on soon. You were in charge of gathering the books from the shelves & placing them on the table so the two of you could look through them all. Everything was going fine until it wasn't. You had gotten a book from one of the shelves & had turned around to bring it back to the table when your foot got caught under one of the rugs in the library. Which in turn made you trip & send you front first into one of the smaller bookshelves. Luckily you had caught yourself with your arms to brace most of the impact, but it was still enough to force to make the small bookshelf tumble backwards. Which not only surprised you, but also quite literally scared the daylights out of your boyfriend. And the loud noise of it all was enough for Dean to come running in to see what had happened. Leaving even him in disbelief to see the once standing bookcase now laying on the floor. You couldn't hold back any longer & just burst out in laughter. In between your fit of laughs, you got out an apology or two but said how you couldn't help but find the whole thing to be funny. Especially at how your poor boyfriend almost fell out of his chair. Which in turn made the two brothers start to laugh. Once you were all done laughing you started to pick up the books that had fallen as the two brothers worked to stand the bookshelf back up. You had offered to put back the books by yourself since it was technically your fault, but they quickly dismissed it & helped you. Though Sammy was sure to ask you if you were hurt at all, but you were quick to reassure him how you were able to put your arms out to brace yourself so you didn't get hurt.