He Finds His GF Practicing Witchcraft

You actually had been dabbling in the witchy world for a little while now. Though compared to everyone else you'd still be considered new blood in it, it was something that almost came naturally to you. You made sure to do plenty of research before you even thought about trying out any new spells. Which is why your spells rarely failed or went wrong. But one thing you always made sure to do was to keep this stuff a secret from your boyfriend & his younger brother because you knew how weary they were when it came to witches or witchcraft in general. It's also a big part of why you solemnly swore to yourself that you'd never use anything you learned with malicious or evil intent. So here you were in the bunker's library gathering ingredients to cast a tracking spell. A spell you had done countless times before. The only reason why you were doing the spell in the library was because Sammy had gone out for the day doing who knows what & your boyfriend, Dean had been gone for the past few days out on a hunt. The whole reason why you were even making a tracking spell was because you had been a bit worried about a certain winged friend who hadn't checked in, in a few days. Which caused you to start to get a little worried if he had been caught by other angels again. You had already gathered & mixed all of the ingredients so all you had left to do was say the incantation out loud, but before you could do that the door to the bunker opened which revealed your boyfriend who had been looking questioningly at you in the library. Then he looked a little closer & immediately recognized what you were doing. Practicing witchcraft. You quickly rushed over to the stairs & before he could even get out a word you spilled everything to him. About how this was something you'd been doing for a while now & how you never had any ill intent with anything you did & how you always did plenty of research before you even cast anything. Once you were done with your word vomit he just laughed. You were just left confused because you didn't know if this was a bad thing or a good thing. Until he spoke. "I trust you & I know you well enough to know that you don't have a single bone in your body. I also know I trained you not to be stupid & always do research about anything you do in this line of work. So you don't have to explain yourself to me, sweetheart. Though I am curious to know what I walked in on you doing." He finished & followed you back to where you had all your things set up on the library table, as soon as he picked up the writing of the incantation he was able to tell that it was a tracking spell. "So who are you trying to track because if it was me then you already know where I am." He said. "No it's for Cas he hasn't checked in with us in a few days & I just wanna make sure he's okay & not captured or being held somewhere." Now his face got serious. "Okay well don't let me stop you then since this is kinda serious." that was all you needed as you said the incantation & shortly after Castiel's location had been revealed. Which Dean was quick to put in his phone & pull up the location, which had seemed kinda familiar, then out of curiosity you asked him to see if he could pull up Sams's GPS location & when he did it was the same location as Cas'. Then it dawned on you that Sam had said earlier where he was going & it just so happened to be where Cas was. To be honest, you were just relieved to know that Sam was with Cas & that if he needed any help or back up he'd call you or Dean, so at least for now, they were safe & sound.