Sour, Sweet, Stay (fluff+lemon)

Y/N POV:

I step out of my mom's car and head inside (best friend)'s house for a party they invited me to.

Man, I really hope C/N isn't in here. I don't wanna see him.

I walk in, and lo and behold, he's here.

Greatttt.

I mentally prepare myself for the insults and teasing that awaits me, and go over to (best friend).

"Hey (best friend), what's C/N doing here?"

"Hey Y/N. My mom and his mom insisted he'd be here for the party. No matter how much both of us protested."

"Perfect. Any place I can hide out from his friends? And hopefully him?"

(Best friend) looks around and shakes their head. I sigh and just sit down on the couch. I look to my right and see C/N's friend looking directly at me. I give him a deadpan look.

"What?"

He imitates a cat growling and smirks.

"Feisty are we? You should feel lucky I wanted to sit next to you. I normally don't give the beast to see the beauty, so I'd take this in while you can."

"Ew. I'll pass."

"Don't act like you don't want this, Y/N baby."

"I'm not acting."

I stand up and go into the kitchen, hearing the whole group laughing at me. I notice C/N standing in there chatting up some random girl and immediately turn around to leave when he grabs my arm.

"Hold on pretty boy, I never said you could leave."

Ugh. Here we go again.

"What is it now, C/N? Haven't you bothered me enough today?"

"What did I ever do to you today?"

"Oh, so you don't remember having your friend douche mcdouchebag over in the living room trip me and run me into a door? And you didn't have him hit on me in the living room a second ago?"

C/N POV:

I start getting frustrated at the idea of (C/N's friend) hitting on Y/N. I don't know where it comes from, but the frustration is steadily growing by the second.

"He did what?"

"C/N, don't try to lie to me. I know you got him to hit on me to make me look stupid. You also made him trip me into a door by the lecture hall today. You're always doing stupid shit like that."

"I got him to trip you, but I didn't ask him to hit on you. Jesus fucking Christ..."

I start mumbling to myself and head into the living room. I walk up to (C/N's friend) and glare at him.

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? Why did you try to hit on Y/N?"

"You said you wanted me to mess with him a bit."

"When I said that I didn't mean like this. I meant maybe spill a drink on his shirt or something."

"Ooh yeah, C/N. Good idea. He's wearing a white shirt, so if I spill water on him people will see through his shirt. I'll get right on that."

"Wait dumbass."

I roll my eyes and walk off. I notice my older sister standing up and putting her hands around her mouth.

"Alright assholes, who's ready for truth, dare, or drink?"

Ugh. This game again? Why does she insist on doing this at every party?