Pillow Fight (fluff)

Y/N POV:

"Hey."

I wake up, feeling a poke on my cheek.

"Hey, Y/N."

I slightly rub my eye and move my gair out of my face.

"Y/N."

I blink a few times and look up to see who's poking my cheek, seeing my best friend there.

"Hey C/N.."

I sit up lazily and stare at the wall, still not fully awake. I feel him staring at me, so I look at him confused.

"Is something wrong, C/N?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to come over."

"You know you could've just came in without waking me up, right?"

C/N looks at me, pretending to be offended and putting a hand on his chest with a gasp.

"I'm shocked. Is it so bad that I want to visit my lovely best friend, Y/N?"

I sigh to myself and give him a deadpan look.

"What do you need me to do, C/N?"

C/N rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Okay fine. I think I have a crush."

My heart wrenches slightly at the thought of him loving someone else, but I don't show the disappointment on my face.

"Oh you do? Who's lucky enough to be C/N's crush?"

"Its someone you know. We've been friends for a really long time, and I'm not sure if he's straight or not. I trust him with everything, and he's the kindest soul I've ever met. I'm not sure where I'd be without him."

I take a deep breath to calm myself before I talk.

"Oh wow, he's really lucky to have someone so special be in love with him."

"Thank you, Y/N, but I have a problem."

"And that is?"

"I have no clue how to tell him. I would say it outright, but I'd jumble everything up and not be able to finish it. He's dense so he won't get any hints. I've been trying to send them his way for months now, and he hasn't understood a single one of them. I'm stuck."

I think for a moment before I come up with an idea.

"Oh I know. How about you kiss him?"

I see a hint of hesitation in his face before he looks at the wall.

"But, Y/N, how am I supposed to do that? I've never kissed anyone before."

"Well you could practice on me?"

He goes bright red before grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it. I laugh and grab another one, hitting him back.

"What, you flustered at the idea of me kissing you, C/N? I'm flattered."

C/N hits me with a pillow again, still blushing like a maniac.

"Y/N stop teasing me."

I hit him back with the pillow again, which he returns immediately.

"Oh, it's on now C/N."

I stand up on the bed and start hitting him with the pillow over and over. He stands up and starts doing the same to me.

We eventually start laughing and hitting each other, until I fall over on top of C/N with a pillow between our faces.

I move the pillow, still laughing about the whole thing. I notice how close I am and go to move, but C/N's hands stop me by holding my waist with a harsh grip. I end up staring at his lips, and then back up at him with half-lidded eyes. I lean in and...

Ring ring ring ring

"You probably should get that, C/N."

I get off of C/N, and he sits up to answer his phone.

"Hello?"

I fix my hair since it was still a mess and wait for the call to be over.

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

I hear bits and pieces from the caller on the other end.

"Where...you? ...about...date today?"

When I hear 'date' my heart sinks. I look at the wall and get readjusted.

"No, I already told you. There's no date. I'm not going out with you. I don't like you. Leave me alone."

"Listen...me......! I-"

C/N ends the call, throwing his phone to the floor.

"Hey, you okay C/N-"

He cuts me off by diving in for a kiss. I just melt into it, pulling him deeper into it by his waist. I go onto his lap and try to pull him in deeper by his shirt. After a few moments, we separate to get some air. I look up at him, still a bit dazed from a bit ago.

"Woah. I just kissed Y/N."

I chuckle a bit and hug him.

"Yeah you did."

A goofy grin grows on my face as I kiss his head and pull a blanket over him. I lay down and put his head on my chest for cuddles.

"Wanna go on a date, C/N?"

"Yeah, sure. Can this be the date? Just laying here, napping?"

I nod and kiss his cheek, falling asleep.