Experiment (fluff + lemon)

Anonymous request

Y/N POV:

"Hey, (friend), what time is it?"

"It's six o'clock. Why?"

"Time for me to clock out. Alright, see you tomorrow."

I quickly take off my apron and put it away, clocking out and rushing out the door.

I need to do this while I still have the courage to do it.

I look both ways before crossing the street, double checking for any other cars while I'm crossing. I search for my car, eventually finding it next to a giant truck. I get into the car and start it, pulling out of the parking lot.

I pull onto the main road, turning to the left and into the direction of C/N's dorm building. My mind goes on autopilot as its focus shifts from the road to what I'm visiting my boyfriend's dorm to do.

God, I'm so nervous. I really hope he won't be upset.

I turn right at the intersection, thankful that these roads are normally close to empty.

I'm normally the top. That's the way it's been since the beginning. I know he's normally not too fond of change.

I see a stop sign and stop the car, my heart beating against my chest despite the fact that I'm not even close to my boyfriend's dorm yet.

What if he says no? What if the idea of me bottoming instead makes him uncomfortable?

I slow down a bit before driving across another intersection.

He might say no. I hope not. If he says no, I'll be really embarrassed. That'll be a whole different issue tho deal with.

I spot C/N's dorm building and take a deep breath, pulling into the parking lot.

Well, here goes nothing, I guess.

I look around for an empty space, quickly finding one and pulling into it. I park the car and turn it off, getting out of the car and locking it. I search for the entrance to the dorm building, finding it generally quickly and stepping through the front doors.

I've been here often enough that the ladies at the front desk don't feel the need to ask me for my information anymore, so we simply greet each other as I enter. I go into the elevators and press the respective button for the floor C/N's dorm is on. I wait in awkward silence for a few moments before the elevator opens.

I exit the elevator and turn to the right, going into the hallway leading to a row of dorms.

1B...3B...5B...7B. Found it.

I finally find C/N's dorm number and turn to the door, knocking on it.

No turning back now.

C/N opens the door to his dorm, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me.

"Y/N, hi. Did you need something?"

"Yeah."

Without another word, I walk in and cup his face with my hands, leaning in for a passionate kiss. C/N gasps quietly with surprise, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me deeper into the kiss. I sigh softly against his lips when he does so. He pulls me into his dorm and uses his foot to close the door behind me.

I lean in for another kiss, muttering against his lips.

"Can we try something tonight, C/N?"

"Sure, what do you want to try?"