Valentine's Day (fluff)

C/N POV:

I get out from my car and head over to my best friend's doorstep. I knock on the door and wait for him to answer, attempting to hide the giant gift bag behind my back. I hear the door open and I look at him.

"Hey, Y/N."

His eyes go wide as a grin grows on his face.

"C/N!"

He basically tackle hugs me with a tight grip.

"It's been so long since you visited, C/N. I missed you so much. What's the bag?"

"Oh the bag? I'll show you when we get inside."

We get up and head into the house. He shuts the door behind me.

"So how was the plane ride, C/N?"

"It was alright. Nothing bad happened. You really did up the place."

"Mhm. I would've done more if I knew you were coming though. It is a bit of a mess right now. I hope you don't mind that, C/N."

I shrug it off and come a bit closer to him.

"Oh yeah, what's the bag for?"

"This, Y/N, is a gift for you."

"For Valentine's Day?"

I nod and hand it to him. He looks at it, visibly excited. He opens it and looks inside.

"A stuffed animal? And it's a (favorite animal)? Awesome!"

"Is there anything else, Y/N?"

"I think so. Let me just..."

He pulls out the card I made him and looks at it.

"C/N I think you gave me the wrong card. This says that you love me."

"No, this is for you. I meant to give it to you."

His eyes well up with tears, causing me to get a bit concerned.

"Did I mess up? Sorry about-"

Y/N tackle hugs me again, this time taking me to the floor.

I look at him and he doesn't hesitate to kiss me. I smile a bit and kiss him back.

"C/N, do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for this? I've loved you for so long. I'm so happy."

He starts kissing me again immediately after. I wrap my arms around him in a hug and keep him close to me. He backs up and kisses my forehead, my eyelids, my temples, my cheeks, my nose, and my lips.

He puts his forehead to mine, and I feel some tears from his face. I wipe them and keep looking at him, smiling.

"Do you want to be together, Y/N?"

He nods and I kiss his cheek. He gets the biggest smile on his face and hugs me.

"We should probably get off the floor now though, C/N."

"Yes we should."

We both get up and dust ourselves off a bit. We head to the couch and sit next to each other.

I lean my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. I snuggle into him and he pulls me into a hug.

"Wanna just cuddle all day?"

"We definitely can, Y/N."

I put him in my chest and put a blanket over him. After a few minutes, he's out cold. Soon enough, I fall asleep with him.

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day guys!! I hope you guys have the best :)