Study Session (lime)

C/N POV:

I knock at Y/N's door and wait impatiently for him to open it up. I stare at the white paint as I hear Y/N.

"Just a second!"

Soon after, I hear the sound of rushing feet. A few times I feel like poor Y/N tripped over his own feet trying to get to the door. I hear the doorknob turn and straighten myself up.

"I'm so sorry that took so long. I was busy. You here to study for our test?"

"Yes. Just don't expect me to do much work. You're the one who knows all this nerdy stuff."

I walk into the house and put my stuff down on the coffee table in Y/N's living room, taking a glance around.

"Interesting place you have here."

I trace my finger along the arm of the couch and feel a layer of dust build up.

"Is the house never cleaned?"

"I never have the time for it with school and extracurriculars. And you know the situation with my mom and everything."

"I see. Where do you want to study, Y/N?"

"Maybe in my room?"

"Your room? That's a bit awkward for 2 people that barely interact outside of school. How about the living room? I already have my stuff here anyway."

"I'll grab my textbook from upstairs and we can get right to work."

"Fine, fine. Let's just get this shit show on the road, Y/N."

Y/N starts up the stairs, and I have a clear view of him from where I'm standing.

Goddamn he's cute. He's just incredibly dense. Hopefully he'll get the hint soon enough, but I'll leave that on the backburner for now.

I'm brought out of my head by the sounds of footsteps on hardwood, signalling that Y/N is coming back.

"I have my textbook. Now, I believe this section starts on page 133?"

"Alright."

I open my textbook to the page he suggested and see the diagram for the assignment we're working on.

"Alright, so what junk is this on again?"

"The circulatory system."

"Right. Okay, so aren't we supposed to label parts of it on the paper?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Y/N, turn to face me so we can do the assignment."

He slowly turns to my direction and looks at me, urging me to continue.

"Alright, so first it says we need to find the heart. Shouldn't be too hard. It's right here, right?"

I put my hand on the center of his chest to show him.

"It's actually more to the side."

"Wait, Y/N are you serious?"

He nods and moves my hand to his right slightly to show me.

"It is a lot stronger right here isn't it? Alright, we can write that one down."

I label that spot in the paper.

"Next it says we need to label the veins and arteries. A bit harder, but I think we'll be alright. Do you mind if I use you as an example again, Y/N?"

"It's fine. Either way it'll still get the point across."

"Here, I'll explain as I go along. First off, put your first 2 fingers on the bend of your elbow."

He does as told and looks up at me.