Wings (omegaverse + lemon + fluff)

Toffeefairy request

Y/N POV:

"Take that!"

"No no no wait- fuck."

I laugh at C/N's misery, smiling widely knowing that I won the game. The TV plays the victory sound over the speaker, my smile turning into a smug smirk. He rolls his eyes, unable to help but laugh with me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Beginner's luck."

"You said that the first three times I won, too, C/N."

C/N puts his controller down, standing up from the couch.

"Alright, I think we should take a break from the game for a bit. We've been playing for two hours now. I'm also hungry. What do you want, Y/N?"

I think for a moment, looking around the kitchen through the doorway.

"How about a banana? I haven't had one of those for a while."

"A banana, coming right up."

C/N takes a banana off of the bunch and holds it up.

"Heads up, Y/N."

I hold my hands out, catching the banana when C/N tosses it over to me. I thank him for the food before peeling the banana. I take a bite of the banana, smiling slightly.

"Is it good?"

I nod, swallowing the bite.

"Mhm. These are probably my favorite fruit."

I take another bite, feeling C/N's eyes on me. I look over at him to check, only for him to frantically look away when I meet his gaze. I chuckle quietly, swallowing the bite.

"You wish this was you, huh?"

I start laughing hysterically, watching with amusement as C/N's skin flushes a bright red color.

"Shut up."

"Why? I'm just eating a banana. What's so bad about that, hm, C/N?"

"You know what you're doing."

I slightly raise an eyebrow in curiosity, slightly tilting my head.

"Oh? What am I doing, then?"

C/N is silent for a few moments before simply turning away with an expression of embarrassment. I give another small chuckle before taking another bite of my banana, now making sure to watch him out of the corner of my eye.

After a few seconds, I notice C/N staring at me again. His eyes dart to my mouth as I take a bite of the banana.

Why is he so fascinated by me eating a banana?

Just as I finish the question, the smell of peaches wafts through the room from the kitchen. My eyes slightly widen at the realization.

I think he just started his rut. His scent is a lot stronger than normal.

I finish my banana and throw away the peel, unable to help the soft blush that appears on my face when I see the way C/N is watching me closely. His eyes drift along my figure, taking everything in as he gets lost in his thoughts. Or, rather, his hormones.

Before I can leave the kitchen, C/N turns to me with a dark look in his eyes. He slowly approaches me, backing me up against the counter. He places his hands on either side of me, gradually leaning in toward me. My gaze flickers between his eyes and lips, unsure of which to focus on. I tentatively lean in closer until our lips just barely graze each other's, our breathing fanning over one another's faces.