Sleepover (lemon + fluff)

grung3_gr3ml1n request

⚠️ TW: REFERENCE TO FEMALE ANATOMY DURING S*X (TRANS READER AND CRUSH)⚠️

Y/N POV:

I sit down on the couch, grabbing the TV remote and turning on the TV. I scroll through a few different apps and ultimately decide on watching YouTube. I swipe through my recommended page, eventually deciding to watch a video of one of my favorite YouTubers.

Once the video is on, I turn on my phone and scroll through it to pass the time.

I'm bored.

Almost as if it's on cue, I receive a text message from C/N.

'Can I sleep over there tonight? My roommates aren't here and I hate sleeping alone.'

I get a dumb grin on my face, immediately replying.

'yeah ofc'

I turn my phone off and get into the kitchen, beginning to prepare some food since I already know C/N hasn't eaten today.

As I cook, I hear the YouTube video on the TV and record one of my favorite quotes from the video.

"I'm not gonna buy a Craigslist oven! I'm Markiplier, bitch! I ain't gonna do that!"

I giggle to myself quietly, flipping over the meat patty in the pan with a sizzle. While the hamburger cooks, I go to my fridge and pull out slices of cheese and place them onto the counter for when the burgers are done. I grab buns from the pantry, putting them beside the cheese on the counter (if you don't eat meat, dairy/cheese, and/or bread, either ignore this or change it to something you would eat).

"I am a man who owns five ovens!"

I hear the quote from the video and laugh quietly to myself, grabbing some paper plates and setting them onto the counter. I, then, go back to the pantry and grab a small bag of C/N's favorite snack and put it next to one of the plates.

Hopefully he likes it.

I go back to the pan, flipping the burger over again. I pull C/N's usual burger toppings out of the fridge and put them on the counter. I turn off the heat for the stove and take the now-cooked burgers out of the pan with the spatula. I set the patties onto a paper towel to cool, wiping the grease from the bottom of the pan with another paper towel. I throw the paper towel into the trash, placing the pan into the sink.

As soon as the pan hits them bottom of the sink, I hear the front door open.

There he is.

I walk to the front door, smiling as C/N walks inside.

"Hey, C/N. I just finished making dinner for us, if you want it."

"Yeah, I can smell it. How did you know I hadn't eaten yet today?"

I slightly shrug, not wanting to admit that I've grown to have such a large crush on him that I've noticed his habits.

"I have my ways, I guess."

I guide C/N to the kitchen, insisting that he make his plate first as I turn on a video that I know he'll enjoy.

Once C/N's plate is made, I begin making my own as he sits down in the living room. I make my burger and sit down next to him on the couch, feeling butterflies in my stomach at our close proximity.

~*time skip*~

C/N and I finish our dinner after a while of talking and laughing about various things. I take C/N's plate, insisting on throwing his plate away while I throw mine away. I grab his plate from his hands, taking it to the kitchen and throwing it into the trash. As I leave the living room, though, I swear that I see a blush beginning to form on C/N's cheeks.