chapter 7

Ruby:help!!!

*Ruby screamed from the claws of a huge bird Grimm, all the while rattlesnake Jake was shooting the bird safely on the ground. Ruby screamed in pain feeling the bird's claws piercing pass her skin and meat touching and cracking ruby's shoulder bones*

Jake: stop screaming your distracting me!!

*Jake said shooting her mini gun at the bird, bullets would graze ruby's body as it hit the bird, ruby was used as bait to get the bird out of hissing. the Grimm bird died and started falling to the ground with ruby screaming terrified of the increasingly growing closer ground, just as she was about to crash....*

Present

*Ruby woke up in a jump as Pyrrha placed her hand on her shoulder shaking her awake*

Pyrrha:oh good your up we're almost there

Ruby;oh goody

*Ruby grumbled some unintelligible as she rubbed the shoulder that the bird attack so long ago. Ruby looked out the window of the airship seeing the green lushing forest of vale and finding it disgusting, already missing her sandy paradise*

Ruby:so this is vale...I hate it already

Pyrrha:oh? Why? They're many amazing things to do in vale maybe we can do a group thing with our new team, you know a good way to get to know each other oh maybe we can invite team....

Ruby:gods it's true what they say girls really do talk too much...

Pyrrha:yes girls....oh...

*All conversation stopped as ruby pretty much killed it with that quote much to her pleasure, so while Pyrrha was quiet ruby just kept watching the world pass her by until she saw the academy*

*The airship landed and Pyrrha stretch, she looked at ruby with a nervous smile*

Pyrrha:well they should be waiting for us at the entrance ready to go?

Ruby:oh yeah, I'm as exited as a dog going to the Vet

*Ruby said in her usual snarky tone as both girls got out and walked deeper inside the academy/castle. Ruby's tail started to rattle as people would stop and look at her*

Pyrrha:not much of a people person?

Ruby:not much of a city person, in vacuo they leave you alone and don't look at me as if I'm some sort of circus act

*Ruby said bitterly, she pulled up her bandana to hide the scales on her face. Ruby's heart started to pound faster and faster, a small dew of sweat falling from her face as she hugged herself feeling anxiety rising up feeling as the eyes of everyone as on her*

Ozpin:ah Miss rose welcome I hope you flight here was comfortable

*Ruby shook her head gaining back her senses and she nodded, taking down her bandana looking in front of her was ozpin and Glynda goodwitch*