chapter 28

Last time

Ruby;now normally I would say no. But you got me on a good day, I need to blow some steam too real bad

Cinder:then by all means let's get going. I'm sure it'll be to your liking

*Cinder, neo and ruby left minutes before pyrrha walked in*

Pyrrha:that's odd, I can see Ruby's gun but where is she?

Now

*We see team CRME+R in a very awkward position. Since waiting for the airship with them was team JWBY. Yang coughed and looked at her sister with a forced smile*

Yang:so...where are you heading with another team?

Ruby:they invited me to blow off some steam since, my team pissed me off so here I am

*Ruby took her flask and took a shot of her cactus juice needing to be at least buzzed so to deal with being so close to yang Xiao long. Yang frowned slightly not liking seeing her little sister drinking*

Blake:what did they do? Your team I mean, what did they do to make you want to blow of some steam

Ruby:.....they implied I was weak let's leave it at that kitty cat

*Ruby said with a low hiss, in her fractured mind Ren claims were the same as when raven calls her weak. It fills her with anger. Blake glanced at cinder since she was the team leader*

Blake:so, where exactly is this place you guys are going?

Cinder:oh, just a nightclub an acquaintance of mine owns

*Cinder said casually, while internally when was smirking as she could see the wheels turning inside yang just as she planned*

Jaune:oh sounds like...

*jaune froze as yang started growling, her hair quickly started going on fire while her eyes turned from purple to red. She glared at the team of suspected criminals*

Yang:what do you think you're doing taking my little sister to a nightclub?!

Mercury:she needed to blow off some steam so we invited her, would you relax. Your going to a nightclub and your also underaged so what's the big deal?

Yang:She's much too young for that!

*They all heard a crunching sound of metal being bend and broken*

Ruby:too young? Care to repeat those words you yellow belly poor excuse of a sister?

*Ruby said with each word gaining more and more venom, They look at the source of the sound and what they saw made there eyes widen a little. Ruby rose had her silver eyes activated and the arm rest she was using was crunched in her hand, she looked up and gave a smiling glare to yang*

Ruby:ok. First of all, too young? Bitch I've killed more people then some pro hunters have or will ever kill in there whole lives, I've LONG since stop being a little girl so I can do whatever I want, I'll be damned if anyone tells me what to do. Last person who did that was that sick fuck that I trapped me because of you

*Ruby said with a sneer. Realistically that was a lie since the last person to control her was Raven. But ruby enjoyed the fact that yang couldn't find her own mother too much to spoil that little secret. Yang eyes widen as she hugged herself regret calming the fire inside her as she looked as if she would cry*

Yang:r..rubes...

Ruby:shut the fuck up Xiao long

*Ruby said as she got up literally yanking the metal arm rest out of its place. she got close to yang and with her free hand grabbed her collar pushing her down to her eye level*