chapter 30

Last time

Pyrrha:what could possibly be worse then this?!

Ruby:mh... getting raped for years by that sick fuck Jake....

*Ruby said as sleep finally catching up to her, Pyrrha on the other hand was so shock at what she just heard she dropped the bandages. The rest for Pyrrha seemed like a blur she barely registered the door being kicked opened and a group of nurses taking ruby to be healed up*

Now

Hours later

Location beacon nurse office

*We see ruby resting in a hospital bed, using a gas mask to breath while her teammates, team JWBY, ozpin, Glynda and a crow that was sitting on the window*

Ozpin:so how is she?

Joshua:let see, she's got bruises all over but that'll be gone in a few days, the worse of her injuries are aura exhaustion, silver eye exhaustion. She's missing her front tooth and 3 back molars multiple broken ribs a collapsed left lung and the right lung was pierced by a broken rib and a cracked skull, there other wounds but those are the worse of the worse

*Yang had her hand over her mouth as she gave a soft cry, Blake rubbed her back to make her feel better*

Joshua: surprisingly her aura is one of the most powerful I've ever seen, normally this amount of injuries one would be hospitalized for 6 months minimum, but she'll be fine after 1 month of rest and fully recovered in 2, With surgery it'll be even shorter. Truly outstanding.

*The doctor kept talking about the things ruby will need, but it was all just ringing in the ears of 2 people, yang who was overwhelmed with relief that her little sister would be fine in a couple of months, and Pyrrha who still had a haunting look in her face from what ruby in her low blood filled haze told her. Ozpin on the other hand had a small frown on his face*

Ozpin"hm, it's not her aura it's the silver eyes that is healing her, but it's much weaker then her mother's eyes. If summer had this type of injuries she would be back on her feets in a week. Being that tai didn't have the silver eyes it's only natural that ruby would be weaker then her mother but still by this much?"

*Ozpin said worried of his plans against Salem if his main weapon was weaker then he originally thought*

Ruby:yeah, outstanding I'm a miracle of science alright, get this crap off of me....

*Ruby said weakly Joshua's voice waking her up, as soon as she finished talking she had a coughing fit. The nurse walked up to ruby and waved his arms around her body, the body quickly started to calm down and ruby was becoming sleepy again*

Ruby:what...what are you doing....

Joshua:rest little one, your body needs to recover. It's my semblance it helps the body heals but it also makes my patients sleepy

*Ruby tried to fight it but ultimately she fell back to sleep. Joshua turned around and gave the visitor a stern smile*

Joshua:visiting hours are over, my patient needs to sleep and her chart tells me she's a very light sleeper. So I'm gonna have to ask you all go leave

*They all individually left, JWBY went to there dorm, ozpin and the crow went to his office, Ren and Nora went to question team CRME and Pyrrha went with glynda goodwitch

With qrow and ozpin

*Ozpin sat down on his chair and took a sip of his drinking his cup of Irish coffee, ozpin enjoyed his drink for only a moment till his chair was turned around showing a angry looking qrow*