chapter 90

Pyrrha pov

Pyrrha:just got word from the police chief, the white fang is retreating, and those who aren't, are being arrested as we speak. It's over

Ruby:for now yeah, let's get me check out. I should have enough silver magic to heal up at least the big wounds. But apart from that.....

*It happened in an instant, one second me and ruby were walking to get her some medical aid, the next the world turned red. I looked at ruby, who's human side turned dark, while her reptilian side glowed a bright dark green. Ruby pushed me out of the way, and she turned around, my eyes went as small as pin needles seeing this Adam pierced Ruby's chest with his sword. As I fell on the floor*

Ruby:little tip for the next life....

*I heard ruby say, I looked up at her as the world returned to normal, I saw ruby aim the jackal, under Adam's chin, as her eyes glowed completely silver, her voice turned distorted, as if multiple people, a hive mind were talking at once*

Ruby:always aim for the head

*Ruby shot Adam, making his head explode, the recoil was powerful enough to send ruby back, breaking the stained glass church mural, my eyes went wide, as I stumbled to my feets, running to the window*

Pyrrha:RUBY!!!

*I made it to the window and looked down, I placed my hand over my mouth in shock, as I say ruby on the ground floor, a puddle of blood coming out of her, I didn't hesitate, nor did I just freeze in fear like yang. I  turned around and ran as fast as I could to the ground floor. Almost falling on the stairs multiple times. I made it with the rest of the group, and kept running*

Jaune:Pyrrha, what's the ru. Uff!!

*I didn't stop for Jaune, I actively pushed him to the rail, and kept running as fast as I could, I made it out of the church and ran to the backside Of the church and I saw her there surrounded by broken glass and her own blood, ruby laying unmoving on the ground*

Pyrrha:rubes!!

*I screamed, as I kneel next to her, ignoring the sharp pains I felt from shards of glass piercing my knees, in my panic, I didn't even check her vitals, I just started giving her chest compressions, trying my best to not remove the sword. I felt the biggest relief when I heard ruby take a deep gasp for air and then groan*

Ruby pov

*I moved a little, feeling a jolt of pain from my back, that fall did a number on me, and more importantly the big fucking gash on my back. I groan as I looked up, my vision slowly coming back to me, I saw an angel crying, she was smiling and crying at the same time, an angel was relieved, overjoyed for me, because my life has not ended. I gave her a small crooked smile*

Ruby:my...it's true what they say, angels are  more beautiful than any person can comprehend...

*I heard Pyrrha give out a wet chuckle, and then my eyes widen, since it's not often this happens, but I was taken off guard. Of guard by Pyrrha kissing me*

Pyrrha pov

Ruby:my...it's true what they say, angels are  more beautiful than any person can comprehend...

*I heard ruby say weakly, making me give out a wet chuckle, remembering that ruby told me that, when we first met, cleaning my tears and just looking at her. My heart was running on adrenaline....and that's when I let my emotions overwhelm me, and get the better of me. I kissed her, I kissed ruby rose. It took a few moments for me to realize what I was doing, and was about to let go, but then my eyes widened, and what usually happens when I'm with ruby happens, I'm taken off guard. I'm taken off guard, by her kissing me back*