chapter 88

Last time

*as a leaf blew in-between them, when it passed both ruby and Adam were already in the middle in a lock, ruby using her guns to hold Adam's sword in place*

Now

Flashback

*We see adam walking alone at night, he got a letter to: "meet up at the park alone, I have crucial information about someone you know" he made it and looked around, he saw no one there, but still held his sword just in case*

Adam:alright I'm here! Whoever gave me this letter, come out. Or I'm leaving!

Schrodinger:ok, ok, entspann dich. That means relax, little bull boy

*Adam heard someone say, in an amused tone. He turned around and saw a young cat boy wearing a military uniform, with short pants, Set cat boy smile at him with his arms behind his back. Adam's gut was telling him, to not trust this boy, his smile may be innocent, but he's eyes spelled out danger*

 Adam's gut was telling him, to not trust this boy, his smile may be innocent, but he's eyes spelled out danger*

Schrodinger: Hallo I be Warrant Officer Schrödinger. It's a pleasure to meet someone as strong as you Adam Taurus

Adam:....why, did you call me here?

*Adam said with his eyes squinted, his animal instincts becoming louder and louder, as Schrodinger got closer to him. So Adam aimed his scabbard at the boy*

Adam:if you know my name, safe to say you know my weapons

Schrodinger:oh! Yes I do the captain is always, complaining how I don't do my research, but this time I did. Your weapons names are Wilt and Blush. Wilt is a red sword and Blush is a rifle that also functions as a scabbard.

*Schrodinger said with a grin, Adam had his finger on the trigger, if this boy took a step closer he would shoot*

Schrodinger:but I know more than that, I know about your special powers, moonslice It allowed him to absorb energy in his weapon Wilt and Blush and send it back when ready. With this Semblance, you are able to absorb or block the energy from an enemy's attack and re-emit it again in powerful red energy strikes. You are also capable of creating afterimages that have physical properties, In these instances when you absorbed attacks or prepared to use your Semblance, everything red on you - such as his hair, outfit, Wilt's blade and the markings on your mask - glows while the scenery darkens around you and...

Adam: enough! Tell me what you want, or I won't be responsible for my actions

*Adam growled, but again Schrodinger didn't look the least bit afraid, he just kept smiling, as if this was a game to him.*

Schrodinger:Straight to the point. That's nice, you'll like my buddy then, say hi buddy!

*Adam looked confused, and turned around, but not in time as he was punched in the face, with enough force to knock him out cold*