chapter 8

Last time

Pyrrha:ah ruby welcome to team's Amazon dorm room hope everything out ok with ozpin?

Now

Warning:
implied abuse, and mature content if your uncomfortable skip this chapter I cannot express this enough 18+

*Ruby grumbled tipping her hat as a greeting before making a beeline to her new bed,she took most of her clothes off leaving only her pants not caring that Ren or anybody could see her body. Pyrrha looked at ruby's jagged back filled with scars old and new from different things but the ones that stood out the more where the claw scars. Ruby could feel her eyes on her and turned her head with an annoyed look*

 Ruby could feel her eyes on her and turned her head with an annoyed look*

Ruby:is there a problem?

*Ruby said harshly hugging herself, ruby was a survivor in more ways then one*

Pyrrha:n..no no just.... didn't expect you to take your clothes off like that!

*Pyrrha said giving an awkward laugh hoping ruby would buy it. Ruby did and laid on her bed*

Ruby:this is gonna be my home for the next 4 years might as well get comfortable

Ren:so the fact that I'm a men doesn't come in to consideration?

*Ruby just casually took out self and pointed it to Ren, lazily looking at the only men in the room*

Ruby:no since if you know what's good for you you'll keep your eyes on that girlfriend of yours

*Nora blushed and started laughing loudly forcefully waving her arm dismissively*

Nora: he's not my boyfriend!! He's just a friend that happens to be a boy, do we really look like a couple? Are we a cute couple? I think we would be a cute couple oh!

*Ren placed a pancake that he got from who knows where in Nora's mouth to silence her, Ren glanced at ruby*

Ren:fair enough, care to aim that thing somewhere else ?

*Ruby hummed twirling the gun and placing it on the night stand*

Ruby:fine fine I'm going to sleep anyways, do not wake me up

*Ruby turned around and quickly went to sleep rubbing her head softly on the warm bed*

1 hour later

Outside the dorm room

Blake:this is a real bad idea, you know this right?

Yang: you've told me this since I told you about it yesterday. I'm telling you ruby is gonna love them!