chapter 54

*ruby couldn't see anything, she could hear the elevator rising up, she could feel the metal shackles keeping her arms tightly behind her back, she could feel the shackles on his legs keeping him from moving, the sound of making it to the top was heard and ruby could hear the fat pigs muttering amongst themselves*

Thomas:ladies and gentlemen! This is quite the night, for today ends the 5 year nightmare of our businesses. It is with great pleasure do finish this auction with the most valuable slave there is!

*The potato sack was ripped out of Ruby's head, the light blinded her but she quickly regain her composure*

Thomas:the rose of bloody vacuo!

*The crowed cheered as ruby sneered at all of them, ruby was an injured animal in a corner, and she had no escape*

Ruby" the tooth never lies"

Before

*Ruby was glancing outside the window seeing the world fly by them. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she glanced and saw Pyrrha looking at her with concern*

Pyrrha:are you ok?

*Pyrrha whispered to ruby so that the others couldn't see Ruby's troubles, ruby glanced back at the window*

Ruby:my tooth is aching, something is gonna go wrong, I can feel it

Pyrrha:...  I see, didn't know you were superstitious

*Pyrrha said with a grin, she could see the slightest link on Ruby's cheeks when she coughed softly, and then grew a smirk of her own*

Ruby:this coming from the girl that kisses her amulet before every fight?

Pyrrha:....touche

*Pyrrha mumbled with her own blush, ruby looked at her confused over the word she just said*

Ruby;huh?

Pyrrha:it means well played

Ruby:ah, right then.

*Ruby said with a light frown, she felt stupid for not knowing something so simple, but she did a good job of hiding it*

Cinder:so, ruby. Your a bit of an expert when it comes to freeing slaves, what can we expect ?

Ruby:if this was vacuo I would say lots of armed guards, since they know there's a good chance I'll make an appearance. But over this neck of the woods? Security will be light but that's not necessary a good thing

*Ruby said with holding her chin in thought, she rubbed it feeling the mix of the smooth human skin and the rough snake skin to keep her grounded*

Ruby:less security means that ones that are there will be extra powerful, the rich pigs likes to show off that "i have the strongest hunter working for me"

*Ruby said mimicking a voice of a rich snob*

Meanwhile in beacon

Weiss:achoo!

*Weiss sneezed, Jaune looked at her and smiled*

Jaune:I guess someone is talking about you

Weiss:not surprising seeing how amazingly beautiful I am

Back to the mission

Cinder:so we must keep the fighting to a minimum, or better yet to zero

*Cinder looked at mercury and Pyrrha looked at Nora, both oblivious of there leader judgmental eyes*

Ruby:also no dust, and no semblance. They have this things that can alert them when someone uses it. We need to be stealthy and  quick, by the time we get there around 300 of the 2000 slaves will already be bought off