chapter 77

Last time

Raven:contact me, when the mission is done, not a moment before, I'm not gonna be helping you in this one petal

Ruby:what else is new. Let's just get this over with, so I can finally rest

Now

*The 3 girls walked out of the portal and looked around, they were in an alley way. Ruby gave out an annoyed breath*

Ruby:of course she couldn't just teleport us at the location. No no no, she has to be a bitch and make us find it too

*Ruby grumbled putting her bandana over her face to hide her reptilian face, it was then that yang realized something. She snapped her eyes down, ruby only had Pyrrha's sweater on. Nothing else*

Yang:yeah no. Before that mission, we're getting you some clothes

Ruby:I would rather die of hyperthermia, then use clothes of Panem. Let's go.

*Ruby said walking ahead of them, to look for the building, yang looked at Pyrrha, asking with her eyes to do something. Pyrrha sighed, feeling like the peace maker between the two sisters. She walked up to ruby, and placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder*

Pyrrha:we won't get anything crazy, just something to cover up your legs, I promise

Ruby:.....I don't do skirts. Come on, I know of at least one place, that won't call the cops on me

*Ruby mumbled with a small blush of embarrassment, as the 3 turned around and left to find a clothes shop. While at the back of Yang's mind, she was jealous that Pyrrha could be so close to ruby*

Scene change

Ruby:alright we're here.

*Ruby said looking up at the small shop, ruby opened the door with the two older girls behind her, she heard the all top familiar ring of the door's bell and the smile of the woman on the counter*

Tigris:well, isn't this a sight for poor eyes, little ruby rose

Ruby:cute, the rose of vacuo Is fine, you faker

*Ruby said dryly, the woman waved her hand dismissively, and smiled at the other two*

Tigris:please all of you come in, welcome to my shop. Whatever you need I have, and shame on you ruby, aren't you gonna introduce me?

Ruby:yeah yeah, meet Tigris snow. Cousin and last living relative to the leader of the panem

 Cousin and last living relative to the leader of the panem

Tigris:charmed I'm sure

*Tigris said in a silky smooth soft voice, both yang and Pyrrha could tell something was just off about her, yang being the simple country girl couldn't but her finger on it. While Pyrrha being more perceptive caught on. surgical enhancements, lots and lots of surgical enhancements, this woman must've went through over god knows how many years, that made her look more tiger-like. From having a flattened nose to having whiskers, that must've been implemented onto her face, this Tigris was looking like a feline creature, combined with her tiger-centric tattoos on her body.*