Chapter 11

Last time

Ruby: where do you want me to give this do you? If you want I can ram it right up where the sun don't shine ozpin

*Ruby said with a small grin eyes vision blurry from overusing her silver eyes, as ruby slowly walked out of the cave and went in to the direction of beacon*

Now

*Ruby made it back to beacon seeing ozpin and her new team waiting for her, ruby throws the relic to ozpin and just as ozpin was about to grab it it shattered to pieces, with ruby on the other end gun out, smoke coming out of the tip*

Ruby:that's for my hat

*Ruby said as she placed the gun back on her holster and crosses her arms*

Ruby:now what? Because I need to take a shower

Ozpin:all in due time, for now we need to get you on stage to show the world that you are now an official beacon student

Ruby:oh....goody

Yang:ruby!!!

*Ruby turned around just in time to place to still hot iron tip on yang's throat, yang didn't even feel it she was so filled with emotions*

Ruby:you don't seem to understand that I want nothing to do with you Xiao long

*Yang tried to say something but she was a blubbering mess, Pyrrha placed her hand softly on ruby's wrist slowly lowering the gun*

Pyrrha:maybe it's best if we get going ? We wouldn't want to be late

*Pyrrha said smiling putting herself in between the two of them. Ruby clicked her tongue and holstered self back in her home. She turned around and walked with ozpin while Glynda stayed behind to take care of yang*

Ruby:your lucky i owe you for this morning

*Ruby muttered, Pyrrha looked at ruby confused*

Pyrrha:owe me? For what? The shower? Ruby don't be silly I simply helped because I wanted do you don't owe me a thing

*Pyrrha said with a kind smile, ruby's eye started to twitch not being able to comprehend someone being kind to her just because they wanted to*

Nora:oh I can't wait to dress you up like a doll!

*Nora said hugging Ruby's arm with star in her eyes, ruby rolled her eyes and tried to released but Nora was like an anaconda the more you struggle the stronger the grip*

Ruby:while I appreciate the shorts you gave me last night I don't need to borrow any more clothes

Ren:you say that and yet, the only pair you have is the one your wearing, what are you gonna do while it's being washed?

Ruby:same thing I do when I need to wash it, I just do it, just show me toba washboard to clean all this gunk off of me

Ozpin: yes. Only difference we have a washing machine, just give your clothes to glynda after the event, in the meantime i would take your teammates offer

*Ruby glanced at Nora who's grin became bigger, it made her annoyed as a tick mark appeared on her forehead"

Scene change

Ozpin:and for finding the knight piece in record time I'm honored to allow ruby rose the rose of vacuo in to my school and make her the final member of team Amazon, ruby anything you would like to say?

*Ruby walked up to the microphone and looked at everyone looking back at her, the blood of the Grimm long since dried out on her skin and outfit. Ruby gave them all a cold stare*