6

The other party hesitated for a moment and said,"We are a regular water factory. Are your water bottles qualified?"  

They didn't expect that the little guy in the supermarket  to get 40,000 mineral water bottles.

  But the production process of this mineral water is not the same as that of ordinary water bottles.

  Not only pay attention to water quality, but also pay attention to cleanliness.

  If some pheasant factory produces mineral water bottles from waste plastics, the water factory would not dare to accept them.

  "Qualification?"

  Hua Mi hadn't noticed this yet, and just as she was about to look for it, she found a thick stack of mineral water bottle qualification certificates popping up on her control panel.

  How could this level 1 factory in the last days supermarket have no qualifications! ?
  "Yes, of course I have it, and it's certified by the United Nations."

  Hua Mi held the stack of qualification certificates, and said with a smile:

  "Don't worry, if there is a problem with the origin of the water bottle, let me suffer the retribution of the end of the world. Already!"

The other party's supplier finally agreed with gratitude, and reported an address to Hua Mi.

  She immediately took out the large truck from the warehouse, pulled a load of empty mineral water bottles, and rushed all the way to the mineral water factory.

  The supplier and the manager of the mineral water factory were standing at the gate of the factory anxiously waiting for Huami's mineral water bottle.

  Seeing the large truck that Huami was driving, the supplier still felt familiar.

  But the mineral water plant is waiting to start work, so it can't manage so much.

  As soon as Huami's truck stopped, the factory manager carefully checked the qualification certificate brought by Huami, and immediately greeted the strong boys in the factory, and jumped on the truck to carry the bottles.

  The water-making machines were all ready-made, and the supplier used a computer to calculate an account for Hua Mi. The bottle was paid for partly, and the total amount for a bottle of mineral water was only a few cents a bottle.

  "The factory manager said, if you can supply mineral water bottles to our mineral water factory for a long time, I will buy this bottle from you at 30 cents each."

The supplier said, wiping the sweat from his brow while carefully looking at Huami.

  Afraid that Hua Mi would refuse, he smiled wryly and said,"Now the mineral water bottle factories in Xiangcheng have been knocked down by the earthquake, if we temporarily transfer bottles from other places, the cost will be more than 30 cents per bottle, how about it? Please help me."

  Of course, there is more than one mineral water bottle factory in the world, but there is only such a large mineral water bottle factory near Xiangcheng.

  The factory manager explained:
  "We are a formal water factory, and the mineral water produced is tens of thousands of units every day. An ordinary small factory can't provide us with so many mineral water bottles."

"Give me priority to make 100,000 bottles of mineral water."

  Hua Mi seemed very generous, isn't it just a mineral water bottle, she has as many as they wants.