10

Hua Mi looked at the beeping phone, and thought that Gong Yi might be the chosen one in the legend of the end of the world.

  Most of the people who can survive and live well in the last days have a very strong sense of crisis, which makes them buy a lot of supplies when natural and man-made disasters just hit.

  In the end, it was these materials that supported him to wait for his body to mutate and become a supernatural being.

  Hua Mi didn't waste any time, and drove the truck to the temporary ambulance center.

  Although another three neighborhoods were knocked down, and Xiangcheng was in chaos, Hua Mi was lucky and did not run into any roadblocks along the way, and arrived at the ambulance center smoothly.

  There are twice as many survivors here than when they came back last time, and there was a burst of crying and howling inside and out.

  While waiting boredly for Gong Yi's people to come to see her, Hua Mi got into the truck and put the 30,000 bottles of mineral water that had just been loaded into the storage.

  Upgraded your own storage to level 3 storage (space 3X1).

  Then out of the warehouse.

  In this way, when the rescue team came and bought the 30,000 bottles of mineral water from Huami, it would be Huami's turnover.

  It was the same lifeguard who received Hua Mi before.

  As soon as Hua Mi got off the truck, Cao Feng greeted her with a sad face, "The boss had the foresight to order 30,000 bottles of water directly from you. I thought I would never run out of them, but you see, survivors."There are so many more children."

  He pointed to the wailing survivors around him, everyone was bleeding and messed up, and these were people who had just been dug out from the ruins.

  And such survivors are still being dug out in a steady stream, and they are also being sent to the rescue center in a steady stream.

  Hua Mi was used to such scenes, she delivered the goods and received her turnover, and looked at the temporary rescue center with a blank expression on her face.

  So is 30,000 bottles of mineral water enough? Too naive, water resources will become more and more precious in the end, a bottle of mineral water is simply hard to find.

  After seeing off Cao Feng, Hua Mi returned to the truck, counting the string of 0s in the cash register system, and flew up happily.

  Instantly upgrades a tier 1 factory to a tier 2 factory.

  [Level 2 factory: mineral water bottle (specification 55ML), mineral water bottle (specification 1.5L), limited production: self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: children) x10000] She squinted at this second-level factory and spent

  2 With a turnover of 10,000 yuan, Hua Mi didn't know whether to cry or laugh when he got a function that can produce 1.5L mineral water bottles.

  Well, she is also very optimistic, at least the water that could only be held in a small bottle can now be drunk in a large bottle.

  And it can also produce a limited number of 10,000 self-priming filter anti-particulate respirators. Although it is for children, Hua Mi immediately clicked on the screen without hesitation, and first gave the 10,000 children's self-priming filter anti-particulate respirators to produced.

  What made her feel strange was that above the factory icon, the green bar that had become full after the upgrade had been reduced bit by bit during the production of self-priming filter anti-particulate respirators.