185

Don't panic, this is a normal phenomenon, isn't it just that there are too many supplies in the warehouse, and Sister Hua is squeezed out.

  It's not like everything is a big deal.

  Fang Yuqi and others comforted themselves messily in the wind, they are still holding.

  At this time, Chichuan turned around and called out to everyone trying to stabilize the garrison, "Brothers, I'm going to call our team's car over. What about you?"

  Chichuan's current main business is buying and selling.

  It not only finds various large-scale sources of goods for Huami, but also wholesales materials from Huami.

  Then he and his friends set up a stall at the gate of City B to engage in second-hand wholesale.

  The matter of transportation was taken over by Yang Honglin and his old police officers.

  Fang Yuqi is only here to help today, because there is such a temporary warehouse of Chinese medicinal materials, so Yang Honglin and the others have not yet allocated staff.

  Fang Yuqi nodded, "The garrison vehicles are here. We are here to transport the mats, and you can transport oranges and other fruits." Turn a blind eye to the warehouse full of mats and fruits, and the warehouse is about to burst.

  Where are the Chinese herbal medicines? Turn a blind eye!

 Ignorance is actually a kind of happiness.

  Everyone divided the work, and Chi Chuan brought his friends to move the fruit to the gate of City B for wholesale.

  Fang Yuqi moved the mat grass to the entrance of the material warehouse in City B, where there was a temporary, unqualified small mat grass weaving workshop.

  It is Miss Hua's property.

  After a while, large trucks came one after another, some were tattered and some were brand new.

  At a glance, it is obvious that it is a large truck collected from various sources.

  Chi Chuan's friends and Fang Yuqi's garrison each had about 20 people.

  Everyone was busy together, moving the mats to move the mats, and moving the fruits to move the fruits.

  Hua Mi stood under the eaves of the warehouse and began to settle accounts.

  These supplies from her level 19 storage are just a handful of mats, and they all have to be counted as cost.

  The materials used for the garrison were deducted from the urban reserve funds of Xiangcheng and B City.

  Chi Chuan paid the bill for the supplies that Chi Chuan took away, paying the money and delivering the goods.

  So today is another day when Hua Miri makes a lot of money.

 When everyone was busy carrying supplies, Zhu Xianjun and the others finally arrived at the periphery of the medical market.

  Although they are working under the nose of the garrison and surrounded by the garrison, if there are survivors who are unwilling to work here and want to leave, the garrison will not force the survivors.

  So Zhu Xianjun and others left very smoothly, and did not arouse the vigilance of the garrison.

  However, for fear that the garrison around Hua Mi would find them, they did not dare to get too close to Hua Mi along the way.