48

Qin Ziran's face changed several colors, what is the origin of this Gong Yi?

He heard Gong Yi say again,
 "First, at this very moment, you have to clear people out and give up beds. This is understandable, but I think your low-level administrators are also free and have time to fight with a woman. Instead should you take good care of the luggage and the injured outside."

  "Second, first create a stable place and transfer people out in batches. The role of your management is to use a good attitude to solve the emotional problems of the injured in a civilized manner. The energy should be used where it is more useful, and don't grab the work of the garrison."

  The management class solves the problem in a civilized manner, and if it cannot be solved, the garrison is used.

  So you can't put the cart before the horse.

  After finishing speaking, Gong Yi's fierce eyes fell on the few remaining administrators.

  He didn't seem to see the low-level administrators who fell to the ground and were smashed to the ground by Hua Mi.

  Several  administrators looked at Gong Yi and then at Qin Ziran, but said nothing.

  A few guards with guns came up around them, took out their guns, and pointed them steadily at the few managers.

  If you have the ability not to go out to pick up luggage, and try not to help the injured person who was thrown out? As soon as he dies, he will know whether Gong Yi's words are just words.

  The few remaining low-level managers who had achieved great success went out to work in a hurry.

  It was also at this time that Qin Ziran realized that although he had become the management commander of the emergency department, facing someone of Gong Yi's level, all his orders were bullshit.

  People easily declared a state of wartime emergency.

  The garrison all listened to Gong Yi, and the administrators were all afraid of the guns in the garrison's hands. What's the matter with Qin Ziran?

 Qin Ziran watched helplessly as Gong Yi gave the order, took Hua Mi's wrist, and led her outside the emergency room.

  His throat seemed to be blocked with a ball of cotton, he wanted to tell Hua Mi to stop, but he didn't dare.

  Walking out of the emergency room, Gong Yi pointed at Hua Mi, and directly ordered the garrison standing outside, "Find a few people and cooperate with her to find a place for the injured lifeguard and clean it up."

  Seeing the injured lifeguard getting more and more many, Gong Yi decided to separate lifeguards from ordinary survivors.

  In this way, Hua Mi, who helps take care of the lifeguards, doesn't have to meet Qin Ziran face to face.

  Moreover, Gong Yi could see clearly that the lifeguards were stuffed into ordinary wounded patients, but in fact they did not get the care of more special medical resources in the emergency area.

  So far, the people who took care of Cao Feng and Tang You were all hired by Hua Mi.

  The medicines given to Cao Feng and Tang You are also Huami's medicines.

  Gong Yi blatantly suppressed Qin Ziran just now, and he was always worried about putting his people under Qin Ziran's nose.

  It's easy to block open spears, but hard to guard against hidden arrows. I'm afraid that Qin Ziran, a little trash, will play tricks.