170

Hua Mi, who was just about to fly back to Xiangcheng, was stunned when she heard this, and she looked at Tang You.

  Tang You was a little excited and had already turned around to report the matter to Gong Yi.

  From about the day they joined the garrison, they had been preparing for this day.

  Don't ask why they have to be on the training ground over and over again for ten years, constantly fighting, constantly training how to attack and how to defend.

  It is clear that the world is peaceful and human society has sufficient supplies, so other cities will not attack other  city.

  Obviously everyone is talking politely, everyone shakes hands politely and does not make a fuss when they meet. If there are conflicts and disputes, go to the police, and if there are disputes, complain on the Internet, thousands of trolls will come to help.

  Obviously, in this world, there is no longer any need to use human flesh as a shield to resist the enemy's firepower raids on a large scale.

  However, the garrison is still practicing day after day, attacking, defending, defending, attacking

 for what?

Even if there is a one in a billion possibility, the city they are guarding will be attacked by fire.

  As it is now.

  Gong Yi received Tang You's report calmly, and he was also very excited.

  After decades of sharpening the sword, today, the garrison finally has a real use case.

  Which garrison is not excited?
  "Detect the opponent's number of people and firepower, defend the material depot in City B, pay close attention to the opponent's movements, and do not let the firepower spread to City B at all costs. I will come to support immediately." Gong Yi began to make arrangements in an orderly manner, then bowed his head and gave himself and lit a cigarette.

  Scarlet tobacco smoke burned, and all the garrison troops around him moved rapidly.

  Wireless telegraph vehicles and armored vehicles were put in place, and the number of people was counted. The garrison who defended Xiangcheng was left behind, and the rest were loaded onto garrison transport vehicles to conduct reconnaissance all the way to City B.

  No matter who the opponent is, if they dare to raid the supply warehouse in City B with firepower, they will be done.

  In the fast-moving armored car, Gong Yi called Hua Mi while looking at the topographic map of City B in his hand.

  City B is not the city where he is stationed, and he is not familiar with the terrain of City B, especially now that the mountains and rivers have undergone drastic changes in the earthquake.

  It does not affect him to redraw the map on the spot.

  It has to be said that Gong Yi's mental power is quite useful at this moment. As long as his car drives forward, he will "see" the terrain map a few meters away.

  As long as he has traveled enough places and does not need to send special guards to conduct reconnaissance, he will be able to know everything around him in the dark.

  "Have you returned to Xiangcheng?"

  Gong Yi frowned. He had a bad feeling that what Hua Mi said next might not be what he wanted to hear.

  Hua Mi in the supply warehouse in City B is throwing PKM into the corner.

  "It's already here, what's the answer? I'm going to fight."