145

Hua Mi does not support idlers.

  She won't raise Ge Chuling just because Ge Chuling is a precious mother.

  There is no such thing, this is the end of the world, such an extreme living environment determines that everyone must pay many times more labor than before in exchange for certain survival materials.

  After Wu Shigao and Ge Chuling's work was arranged, Hua Mi found a place where no one was around, and went back to the material warehouse in City B, ready to clean up the space.

  She heard the sound of gold coins falling again.

  Hua Mi felt very strange, why would gold coins drop every time she teleported?

 So she took out X100,000 copies of various fixed-production materials from her level 16 warehouse, and filled the corner of the material warehouse in City B with oranges.

  Immediately, she returned to the RV supermarket warehouse in Xiangcheng.

  Sure enough, Hua Mi heard the sound of gold coins falling again.

  This caravan supermarket warehouse is not very big, if it is a little crowded, the caravan supermarket warehouse will be full.

  Hua Mi looked at the stock in the caravan supermarket. All the condoms she had put there before had been sold out. This place is located in Xiangcheng, and condoms must be selling well.

  So Hua Mi deliberately put a large part of the condoms in the goods in the caravan walled warehouse.

  As if for verification, Hua Mi opened the control panel of [Doomsday Supermarket], and instantly returned to her home base of Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.

  The sound of gold coins falling was heard again, this time Hua Mi could see clearly.

  She learned that every time she teleported, there was always a faint sound of gold coins falling in her ears.

  It turns out that every time she teleports, she will consume a certain amount of turnover.

  In order to measure the teleportation fee, Hua Mi put all the oranges and mineral water in the 16th-level warehouse into the underground parking garage.

  She teleported again and returned to the material warehouse of City B.

 This time, Hua Mi saw clearly that every time she teleported, she would consume 1888 yuan.

  Yes, teleportation costs money.

  Just because of this money, compared to her current huge turnover, which will increase countless times every second, the amount of teleportation fee consumed is not eye-catching at all.

  Hua Mi had wondered before, what is the use of so much money for her.

  Now that she knows that teleportation requires money, then her teleportation fee is 1888, and the consumption is still not as fast as she makes money.

  The [Exchange Mall] interface popped up suddenly, just below the [Representation] interface.

  Huami opened the [Exchange Mall] and saw that there were only a few coupons in it, which were:

  [Xiangcheng. Lotus Shengxing Supermarket] 1888 yuan, [exchange immediately]

 [Xiangcheng. Ambulance Center] 1888 yuan, [exchange immediately]

 [City B. Material warehouse] 1888 yuan, [Exchange immediately]

 Huami ordered a ticket for [Xiangcheng. Lotus Shengxing Supermarket], and immediately exchanged for a ticket.