175

During the noisy confrontation, the medical garrison behind Hua Mi came to help.

  They pushed carts out of the warehouse in City B, and bottles of orange juice were stacked on the carts.

  There was an immediate commotion among the survivors on the opposite side.

  Some old people began to lead their children in the procession.

  However, he was blocked by a powerful man.

  The man had yellow hair on his head and a fierce look on his face,

  "What are you doing? We are all in this together and you are divided so easily? Go back!"

  When they gathered these survivors, they spent a lot of effort and still Specially select survivors with elderly and children to persuade.

  They told these families with elderly people and children that there was a supply warehouse just ahead, but it was occupied by the garrison and would not be distributed to them, the survivors who had survived the disaster.

  As long as everyone works together and unites as one, the garrison can be forced to hand over the material depot.

  When the garrison is driven away, the entire huge material warehouse will be theirs.

  This kind of talk is very inflammatory, especially for those who are trudging in the rain, dragging their families, and there are old people and children in the family.

  They were already hungry, and their hunger made them too late to think about anything, so they could only follow the instigators to the material warehouse in City B.

  What is the purpose, the purpose is to eat in one bite.

  Yes, the purpose is to eat in one bite.

  The old man who was stopped held his grandson tightly and said to the instigator who was blocking him, "Get out of the way. My grandson is so thirsty that he is going to drink this weird rainwater. Didn't you see there is someone at the garrison that gives Orange juice?"

  This strange rainwater fell on the ground, and after a while, it would become solidified like jelly, unable to flow at all.

  They don't know if there will be any major problems if they eat it in their stomach.

  So anyone with a brain knows, don't drink this jelly water, don't drink it, don't drink it.

  But they're so hungry that they didn't drink this jelly water, but they had nothing else to eat.

  Fortunately, they drank jelly water and walked all the way, but they didn't see anyone being poisoned to death.

  Now the elderly and children who are extremely thirsty, facing the rows of orange juice, no one can stop them from rushing towards the orange juice.

  What's more, the reason why they came here was not just for a bite to eat.

  Seeing that the  man couldn't stop the old man from leading the children to separate from the 2,000 survivors, the instigated man showed a fierce look on his face, and directly took out a knife.

  There was a terrified sound from the survivor's side.

  Hua Mi looked at it coldly, human nature is like this, no one will be afraid of a garrison with a gun, but a villain with a knife is frightening.

  It's just bullying the good and fearing the evil, because everyone knows that the garrison will not harm civilians.

  Even if the garrison has a gun in his hand.