32

Huami, did not speak, but just walked along with the stretcher. The lifeguards carrying Ah Fu walked quickly, and put Ah Fu's family in the hall of the emergency department.

  Like Ah Fu, there were many people lying on the stretcher, and everyone cried out in pain, all of them were bloody.

  Hua Mi glanced at Ah Fu lying next to him. The two children in his family were only in their teens, and they all looked like they had been beaten to death.

  She turned to look at the doctors and nurses in the hall. There was only one doctor and two or three nurses, busy cleaning and suturing wounds in the hall, and they couldn't be too busy to come to Ah Fu.

  So Hua Mi reached into her large satchel, and took out a few clean towels, two bottles of ethanol, a few bottles of mineral water, and a few painkillers from the Level 5 storage.

  She helped Ah Fu to sit up and gave him the things in her hands,

  "The doctors and nurses here probably don't have time to take care of you. You should clean your wound first, and then give it to your wife and children to prevent the wound from becoming infected." Yes."

  "Thank you, Miss Hua, factory director?"

  Ah Fu was crying, holding a bunch of things Hua Mi gave him in his hand, and looked at the director of the water factory who was sitting across from him with a broken expression on his face. .

  Hua Mi hurriedly turned her head and looked at the factory manager in the hall. He was in a mess, his hair was covered in white ashes, and he leaned against the wall without even a stretcher.

  Taking a closer look, one of the factory manager's legs was covered in blood, blurry, and the glass shards on it hadn't been cleaned off.

  He was so painful that his consciousness was blurred, even when Hua Mi walked over and squatted in front of him, he didn't recognize Hua Mi.

  "How long have you been sitting here?"

  Hua Mi asked, seeing that the factory manager seemed unable to hear her, he didn't answer her.

  She stuffed a painkiller into the factory manager's mouth and gave him some water.

  The factory manager slowly came back to his senses, there was a thick layer of dust on the glasses, he stretched out his trembling hand, and tightly grasped the mineral water bottle in Hua Mi's hand, suddenly, he began to gulp down the water.

  "Rescue team, the rescue team's water hasn't been produced yet, the water can't be cut off, the water can't be cut off."

  He looked crazy, looked at Hua Mi, and murmured, "People can go without food for a few days, but they can't stop drinking water. There will be a big accident, and many people will die, Miss Hua, many people will die."

"I know, leave it to me, where did you get the diesel oil? You give me the way, and the water will not be cut off."

  Hua Mi comforted him, persuading him softly, her level 5 factory needs energy, as long as there is energy, she can produce water.

  The director of the factory was clearly unconscious due to the pain, and he didn't know what others asked him, but when Hua Mi told her that she could produce water as long as she was given diesel oil, the factory director seemed to have a flash of light, and his consciousness was extraordinarily clear.

  He gave Hua Mi a phone number. He was a person in charge of the Xiangcheng Petrol Station and was related to the factory manager.

  This person was the one who supplied diesel to the water plant and Hua Mi during this period.