150

Hua Mi's body lightly landed on a piece of mud.

  With a light tap of her toes, she leaped forward a long distance like a bird.

  Landed on the other side of a stream.

  Hua Mi didn't care about this small change. Among the supernatural beings in her previous life, there was a very magical supernatural power, which was to make human beings fly in the sky like birds.

  Compared with the kind of supernatural being who flies in the sky like a bird, her ability to leap is simply incomprehensible.

  Hearing Cao Feng's words, Hua Mi smiled and said, "They all want to weave mats so much, but I  have so many job opportunities here."

"Isn't he jelly water still on the ground? Just find someone to absorb the jelly water."

  Gong Yi gave her Xiangcheng's reserve funds before, but Hua Mi hadn't used the money yet, so she arranged the money to Cao Feng , Ask Cao Feng to find someone to absorb the jelly water.

  As soon as Cao Feng heard that it was a good job, he hung up Huami's phone and immediately shouted through the loudspeaker,

  "We are now providing you with some extra job opportunities. People are going to grab job opportunities."

  "Come here, some capable people, come to the garrison here to get pumps and condoms."

  Before the words fell, a large group of burly men surrounded Cao Feng and surrounded him.

  The salary Cao Feng gave was not high. He was paid according to the standard before the disaster. A burly man who worked for a full day was only 200 yuan.

  But for two hundred dollars, you can buy a bunch of oranges, a lot of water, and even a few self-heating small hot pots in Xiangcheng.

  Looking at it this way, 200 yuan is already a lot.

  Fang Huai stood far away, together with a few old gamblers, watching from a distance under the searchlight, the group of people was overwhelmed and wanted a coolie job.

  An old gambler sneered, "I said Fang Huai, didn't you say that the owner of the caravan supermarket is your niece? Why didn't you ask her for some money to spend?"

  No need to  count, just by looking, there is no limit.

  No matter what the caravan supermarket sells, the shelves will always be sold out. All the survivors are lined up outside the caravan supermarket to buy supplies.

  Fang Huai spat thick phlegm into the water, and made a disgusting voice,

  "That heartless person, I don't know if she have come back to Xiangcheng, I will ask later."

  They had just finished a game, and Fang Huai lost all the supplies in his hand, and now he didn't even have an orange in his hand.

  Seeing them, he always said that Hua Mi was raised by him, so they booed him, telling him to go to Hua Mi to ask for money and supplies.

  Otherwise, they would have to take off Fang Huai's underpants to pay off the debt.

  Fang Huai had no choice but to bring a group of gamblers to the caravan supermarket because of the atmosphere.

  As a result, it was so blocked that there was no place to stand.

  Not to mention finding Hua Mi and asking for money and supplies to continue gambling, he couldn't do it even if he wanted to get close to the RV supermarket.