78

[Hua Mi: Don't throw the orange peels, put away the garbage for me, and put it in the back of my RV, it's useful. ]

  [Hua Mi: In addition, the boys are growing up, supper is also indispensable. Each person has a small self-heating hot pot for supper every day]

[Gong Yi:]

  Gong Yi is rushing to a rescue and replied a few words in a wordless manner.

  This is good, three meals a day with various vegetables stir-fried vegetables did not escape the fate, and in the evening, a small dark mustard-flavored hot pot was added as a supper.

  That's not all,  you have to eat 100 oranges this day? ? ?

 After running for a while, Gong Yi felt that she could no longer let this woman let herself go, otherwise she would really treat the garrison and rescue teams like pigs.

  So he stopped, and quickly sent her a voice message,

  Gong Yi: "How many oranges did you buy?"   

Hua Mi: "A lot, a lot, a lot."

While talking for a while, she harvested tens of thousands of oranges.

  If this continues, the orange will be blow up.

  Gong Yi: "Then I asked you to buy meat last time, did you buy it?"

  Hua Mi chose not to reply to the message.

  Because she forgot about it.

  After she put all the tank trucks on the road into the 11th-level storage, she called the agricultural trade giant.

  She wants to buy frozen meat.

  This giant is also a very brave person, he smiled and said: "I can still get a few tons of frozen meat, but the car can't enter Xiangcheng."

  Hua Mi also smiled, "Whether you can enter Xiangcheng or not is up to us .The thing is, you just need to transfer the frozen meat, where is it stuck, you can say where it is."

The other party paused and sighed, "At this time, you can really appreciate the benefits of having a garrison in your hand. "

  Ordinary teams don't dare to go out of the city at all. It is said that the mountain is loose due to continuous rain and earthquakes.

  Recently, many people were not buried in earthquakes, but in landslides instead.

  If ordinary people go out of the city, if they are crushed by landslides, mudslides, etc., and the rescue team cannot arrive in time, they will die.

  But the garrison is different. The overall mobility of the garrison is good. At this time, it is best to use the garrison to carry materials by human body.

  The giant was more polite to Hua Mi,
  "Miss Hua, with so many of you, how can several tons of meat be enough to eat? Will the rescue team kill chickens, ducks and fish? I can get you a lot of these living things. I have them in the next city. Live chickens, ducks, fish, pigs, cattle and sheep, even chicken, duck, and fish fry. "

  Because of natural disasters, these living creatures in the neighboring city have no market. Every day, these living creatures continue to grow, die, and consume all kinds of feed.

  Therefore, this acquaintance of the giant next door is eager to give up these burdens.

  Hua Mi thought about it,
  "I'll wait for you."