60

On the ruins, Hua Mi opened the photo sent by Ah Fu, and there was a large stretch of medical supplies that seemed to be endless, towering on the back of each trailer.

  All were tightly wrapped in white tarpaulins.

  Not to mention this, the key point is that the area where hundreds of large trailers are congested is in a concave shape.

  There are ruins all around, just want to drive the car out, that won't work.

  Ah Fu then sent another video to Hua Mi, in which a group of survivors who don't know where they came from were stealing medical supplies.

  They cut open the tarpaulin of a trailer, and took out boxes of tightly packed medicines from inside. They just opened the foam medicine boxes in the rain, and began to rummage on the spot.

  Some unwanted medicines were hastily and casually thrown on the ground, and a large piece of unknown pills was scattered.

  Hua Mi's heart aches when she sees it.

  The drivers who drove these trailers no longer knew where they had gone.

  It may feel hopeless to get out of this hole, so each of them went to do their own things first, just like Ah Fu back then.

  Wearing a raincoat, Hua Mi trudged through the ruins. By the way, she took out her mobile phone and prepared to call Huo Jing.

  Judging from the photos sent by Ah Fu, her level 7 storage must not be able to hold so many medical supplies.

  The delivery used to store those vegetables and hers had almost filled up the level 7 storage.

  If so many medical supplies are to be swallowed, the storage will definitely be upgraded, but the supporting facilities are a limitation.

  I am afraid that due to the limitation of supporting facilities, so many medical supplies will not be collected in the end.

  That would be a real pain in the ass.

  So Hua Mi wanted Huo Jing to build her a protective infrastructure.

  It was such a coincidence that the phone was just taken out.

  [Start security scan.]

  [Complete the security defense project]

  [Defense project rating: complete the narrow path]

  [Get 4 square meters of black land, please choose a location for the black land. ]

  Huo Jing repaired the road? so fast?

Hmm. Building a road is considered a defense project?

 What can a road defend against? Encountered a siege of zombies, can you drive back to the supermarket quickly from this [sheep trail]?

  Well, Hua Mi thinks about it this way, then this path can be regarded as a security project.

  She's such a logical genius, she can justify herself too well, yes!
  Just as she applauded herself in her heart and voted three times in a row, she received a call from Huo Jing.

  "Miss Hua, I have something here. I need to tell you. We have repaired the road for you. But something went wrong. There are too many people here." Huo Jing, everyone knows him as a nice guy.

  But there were too many relatives in the family, and it was just a small road to be built. He called a large group of people casually.

  Not many, about two or three hundred.