86

"Hey, I have eaten a lot of oranges in my office, hey~~"

  Ke Minghong, who was holding a heavy bag of oranges, didn't really want this bag of oranges.

  Really, he don't know why recently, he feel like he can see oranges everywhere, no matter the medical staff or the garrison, everyone has two oranges in their pockets, and they peel and eat them when they stop.

  Is it Ke Minghong's illusion? The relief center seems to be overrun with oranges.

  Hua Mi ignored Ke Minghong's refusal, hooked Xin Qiuru's shoulders, and went to the nanny's car parked beside her.

  Xin Qiuru turned on Huami's hookup, her thin face was full of exhaustion, "Miss Hua, let's make a long story short, what do you want to consult?"

  She doesn't like nonsense, there are still many pregnant women and children to take care of in the emergency department, now she just wanted to finish "serving" Hua Mi so that she could return to her job.

  "Don't worry, come drink orange juice, you'll be fine soon."

  Hua Mi greeted Xin Qiuru and got into the nanny's car. She sat down and stuffed seven or eight bottles of orange juice into Xin Qiuru's arms.

  She scratched her hair again, and Hua Mi said embarrassedly, "I may be pregnant. I tested it with early pregnancy test strips, and there are two bars."

  Upon hearing this, Xin Qiuru hurriedly put a pile of orange juice in her arms on the bed. On the ground, she took out her stethoscope, first listened to Huami's heart and lungs, looked at her tongue coating, mental state, etc.

 "Your spirit seems to be in good condition. The test strips are pretty good, but you still need to do a full set of detailed examinations. Do you have any uncomfortable reactions now?"

"Hmm~~" Hua Mi thought for a while, "

  " I can still run and work but sometimes I vomit badly, but not very often. If I like spicy food, then I am pregnant with a boy or a girl? Dr. Xin, I heard women can know their babies gender when they like to eat sour or spicy , am I pregnant with a daughter? "

  Her face was still full of longing, which made Xin Qiuru stunned.

  Xin Qiuru couldn't help but relax the tense expression on her face, "You are really looking forward to having a baby."

  This mother is different from those pregnant women in the emergency area. Most of the pregnant women in the emergency area are not the same, not planning to have children.

  Yes, because the world does not know when it will change for the better. Having a baby now is a burden for everyone.

  It is also irresponsible to the child.

  Therefore, in the emergency area, there are a large number of pregnant women who request abortion every day.

  This made Xin Qiuru very uncomfortable.

  For a woman, the harm of an abortion operation is devastating.

  The point is that a large number of pregnant women have miscarriages, which actually reveals the despair of the entire society.

  Hua Mi was stunned for a moment, is she looking forward to it?

  "I can't tell. I never had the idea of ​​not wanting this child." From the beginning, she wondered if her aunt was not here and whether she was pregnant. At the end, she took a test strip and got two results. Huami didn't have any thoughts that she would not want this child.