199

In her previous life, Hua Mi had not been so close to the Garrison. She knew that Garrison at the beginning of the apocalypse were all top-notch people.

  But after all, she looked at these garrison troops from a very distant perspective. She felt that they were all good people, different from all other living beings in this world, and their ideological consciousness had reached a utopian state.

  But that's all.

  Hua Mi discovered that after spending so much time with the garrison at such a close distance in this life, she actually saw with her own eyes how these garrison troops were fighting in the face of natural and man-made disasters.

  The only feeling in her heart was that she couldn't bear it.

  Especially when she saw Liu Shengyuan, his legs could no longer grow.

  But Liu Shengyuan still shook his head. He was not willing to listen to Hua Mi's advice, nor was he willing to be idle.

  "Sister-in-law, I want to do something. If I do more, my garrison brothers will be able to do less. Someone has to do these things."

  It was as if he was going to save the garrison commander of City A.

  In fact, anyone can guess that maybe the garrison commander of City A has encountered something unexpected. After all, Chen Hu is so cruel.

  Chen Hu's evil has never been concealed.

  But someone has to make sure of this.

  Just like when an earthquake strikes and a house collapses, someone has to find the commander in the ruins to make sure they have lost their command.

  When it rains heavily, someone has to trek through thousands of rivers and mountains to see if there is still a way forward.

  In this huge city of Xiangcheng, there must be a garrison captain to guard Xiangcheng.

  Someone has to find an answer whether the A city garrison commander who fell into the hands of Chen Hu is alive or dead.

  If Liu Shengyuan doesn't go, other garrison troops will go.

  Hua Mi's fox eyes were a little warm. She stood next to Liu Shengyuan and asked,

  "Then what do you want to do?"

  He pointed to the gate of Xiangcheng,

  "I heard from the brothers that they are lurking in the city. I followed the clues outside the city and discovered a huge red light district."

  Liu Shengyuan wanted to join the action to eliminate the red light district.

  Hua Mi thought for a while and took out a pair of prosthetic legs from behind, "This is what Chuanzi sent to Xiangcheng by a convoy. I don't know how many people he went through to get this. You  have no problem with going outside the city. Let's install this first."

  It can't be stopped. These garrisons are naturally like sources of light, and no one can stop them from shining brightly.

  If that's the case, it's better to give them more to make it easier for them to do things.

  Liu Shengyuan took the prosthetic leg from Hua Mi's hand and looked at her with gratitude,
  "Thank you, sister-in-law."

  Then Hua Mi handed over a 220ML mineral water bottle, which was filled with sparkling liquid.

  Facing Liu Shengyuan's doubts, Hua Mi explained,

  "This is a newly developed energy drink in my factory. I named it [Energy Water Drop]. It is similar to the black cow before the disaster. If you feel tired, take a sip.