155

What is the concept of an AK47? Gong Yi may want to give Hua Mi some popular science about who is able to use the AK47.

  On their continent, no garrison will use AK47.

  It didn't exist before, and even if it does now, it won't be within a short period of time that a weapon supplier will provide 3,000 garrisons with an AK47.

  Now there are more than 3,000 garrisons. Since Gong Yi publicly dug the corner of City A, this has continued to grow one after another. Many garrisons in City A dragged their families from City A to City B and Xiangcheng on foot.

  Adding up the garrisons of the three cities, it is estimated that there are more than 4,000 garrisons.

  "Count all our people and register them on a list."

  Gong Yi found a blank paper, closed his eyes, and began to draw a map on the white paper.

  He wanted to build a temporary garrison camp between Xiang City and City B, and it was close to City A. This location was very prominent, and it would be like a sharp knife, piercing directly on the border of City A.

  It would probably drive Chen Hu to death, but this is exactly what Gong Yi wanted, he just wanted to drive Chen Hu to death.

  Chen Hu has not waited for Yu Guanglin to come back. Not only did Yu Guanglin not come back, there was no way to contact Yu Guanglin.

  Because the signals in all cities are blocked, the feedback from Xiangcheng and City B is very slow.

  Chen Hu didn't know what Yu Guanglin's progress was, but he received news that would make him furious.

  Hidden and tucked in by him, the city A, who was going to be guarded like the Chen family's personal bodyguard, ran away.

  He pointed at Liu Shengyuan, furious, "Aren't you garrisoning? Aren't you going to defend this city to the death? What? The belief of your garrison is no longer working, right?"

The fat Chen Hu took something out of the drawer angrily. A gun came and pointed directly at Liu Shengyuan's head, "Say, why did you come to report this to me now? In two days, you wait until all the garrisons in City A are gone before you talk about this,  What exactly do you want to do?"

  He seriously suspected that Liu Shengyuan did it on purpose.

  Two days, whether it is long or short, is actually not bad for the current environment where there is no communication.

  However, more than 2,000 garrisons were removed from Chen Hu's hands. In just two days, more than 2,000 garrisons were removed. The seriousness of this problem is comparable to the destruction of the entire city A.

  There is no garrison to defend the city. What is the difference between this city and a city that has been destroyed?

 Liu Shengyuan lowered his eyes, with Chen Hu's gun on his forehead,

  "We stopped it, but our number was too small, and we were held hostage by them. After they left, we were released."

  Yes, Liu Shengyuan admitted that he did it on purpose. Yes, he waited until all the garrisons were gone before reporting to Chen Hu.

  Chen Hu took the gun, pushed it to Liu Shengyuan's forehead again and again, and finally put it down, with a fleshy face and a fierce gleam in his eyes, "Don't let me know that you lied to me. If I know that you lied to me, I will make your life worse than death!"

  He doubted Liu Shengyuan's intentions, but now is the time for Chen Hu to employ people, especially when the garrison in City A is gone. With more than 2,000, there were only a few dozen garrison troops like Liu Shengyuan left, and he was reluctant to kill them.