96

The man hurried out of the city with his wife and the child in the safety cradle in the back car.

  Along the way, the woman was still complaining, "The roads in this city B are not smooth, why are there so many people buying oranges?"

  It was an exaggeration, they dragged a trunk full of oranges, and they were still within walking distance of Hua Mi's nanny car. Without a kilometer, there was a cry of selling along the way.

  Immediately a bunch of people gathered around to buy oranges.

  If it's so easy to sell, wouldn't the oranges in the nanny's car be sold out soon?

  Yes! No matter how many oranges there are, the demand cannot be stopped.

  When the couple drove to the gate of City B, the road there was already blocked.

  Chi Chuan and his friends tried their best to sell oranges, but they were still far behind the demand.

  Even if the oranges on the ground were stained with mud, no one cared at all.

  9.9  yuan,Who cares if an orange is with mud? The oranges in Xiangcheng have no shortcomings, they are sweet and juicy, and there is not a single bad fruit.

  Don't step on mine at all.

  Looking at the people from City B who gathered, Chi Chuan looked sadly at the nanny van that was almost empty.

  He looked up, where is Miss Hua?
  Chi Chuan hurriedly handed over the scene to his friends, squeezed out of the crowd, and went to the outside to call Sister Hua.

  The phone was connected quickly, and Chi Chuan asked eagerly: "Sister Hua, where are you, Sister Hua? The oranges are sold out, and if we go on like this, we won't be able to get out at all."

It wasn't that he was exaggerating. Look at the three people in the nanny's car. The outer three floors are surrounded, so it's good for people to get out, but cars definitely can't get out.

  At that time, their cars will not go much, and they still have to walk back to Xiangcheng.

  "City B, come here."

  During the phone call, Hua Mi's voice was very calm, telling Chi Chuan to keep walking.

  There are broken walls and ruins everywhere in City B, some cars are crushed in the ruins, and the owners of the houses and cars don't know where they went.

  Some cars are quite intact, but the front and rear roads are blocked, and they are blocked and unable to get out.

  Chi Chuan ran all the way, bypassing the deserted street, just in time to see Hua Mi wearing a raincoat and flat boots, standing cleanly on the side of the street full of gravel.

  He ran over and hurriedly urged,

  "Sister Hua, we have to leave quickly. It is estimated that the survivors left in the entire city B have gathered by the nanny's car. If they can't buy oranges, we will be beaten to death."

Chi Chuan is quite experienced, it was like this when he was in City A, because they couldn't buy water, the survivors who surrounded him vented their inner anxiety and worry, as well as their dissatisfaction with the management system, on Chi Chuan and others.

  Otherwise, how did their car to City A get lost?

  It was because of the angry crowd they couldn't drive around, so they had to abandon the car to protect the people.