15

it was already dark when she have prepared these kimchi and Malatang. Huami took the electric flatbed truck back to her level 4 storage and with a snap of her fingers, she went back to the supermarket to sleep.

  Her habits are well maintained, and she is not used to strolling outside unless necessary at night.

  At night, Hua Mi wiped her body casually with a large bucket of mineral water, and after washing, she lay down on the second floor of the small supermarket and played with her mobile phone.

  Before she knew it, she fell asleep like this.

  Waking up again was because a reminder suddenly appeared in front of her closed eyes,

[! ! ! Insufficient detection energy.]

  Maybe the information is more important, but Hua Mi played three reminders in a row.

  The lights on the second floor of the supermarket were still flickering. It seemed that the voltage was unstable.

   Hua Mi opened her misty eyes, only then did she remember that the earthquake has been going on for so long, and she hasn't worried about the electricity consumption in her supermarket yet.

  It is estimated that it is the electricity provided to her by this doomsday supermarket.

  So what should she do if she don't have enough energy now? Will it be turned off?

  She opened the control panel and checked the level 2 factory. The green blood bar on it had completely bottomed out, and a red lightning sign was hung.

  Sure enough, it needs to be charged.

  Hua Mi looked down at her phone again. Ah Fu sent her a message saying that the water factory was running at full capacity to produce mineral water. The 100,000 bottles of mineral water after she left had already been made, but there were too many people asking for water in the market.

The water factory planned to sell her 50,000 bottles first, and sell the rest to people in Xiangcheng who came to buy water.

  Moreover, the water factory will order another 200,000 mineral water bottles, 1.5L, from her.

  Hua Mi immediately called the director of the water factory,"I don't want the remaining 50,000 bottles of mineral water. Does your factory have a large generator set? A large factory like yours should be able to get that kind of stuff."

  "There is such a channel, but the price."

  The factory manager said very vaguely, anyway, 50,000 bottles of mineral water are definitely not worth a large generator set.

  Moreover, in order to continue to operate the generator set in this environment, a large amount of diesel oil will be required in the future.

  The channel must also be legitimate.

  The factory manager is very confident, they have complete procedures, and they have a strong relationship, so it is not a problem to get more diesel.

  Hua Mi smiled immediately,

  "Director, the question of money is easy to talk about, you can get me a generator set, and you can have as many mineral water bottles as you want."

The two parties negotiated a mutually acceptable price, and Hua Mi provided mineral water bottles, and the director of the water factory got her a generator set, as well as the diesel oil to be used later.