125

"Hua Mi, what's wrong with you and Zi Ran, you were such a perfect couple, why did this happen?"

Hua Mi finally remembered who's the guy in front of her was.

  It was a man named An Xiaoyu.

  Seeing An Xiaoyu standing in front of those ten or twenty people, Hua Mi couldn't help but smile.

  This An Xiaoyu was Qin Ziran's roommate in college, and Qin Ziran died in some corner in his previous life.

  But An Xiaoyu is still alive.

  She lived long enough to meet Hua Mi, and told Hua Mi that Fang Xin was the one Qin Ziran cheated on back then.

  If it wasn't for An Xiaoyu's words, Hua Mi would never know that her sister, who was desperately protecting her in the apocalypse, had cheated her so much back then.

  Is she sad? When hearing this for the first time, did Hua Mi feel heartbroken?

  The answer is of course no, her feelings for Qin Ziran gradually dissipated after she found the Daddy Duck.

  The same is true for her two lifetimes.

  Hua Mi just felt angry and unwilling, Fang Xin played her like this, and she was still like a loyal guard in the last days, protecting Fang Xin for so long.

  Of course she will be angry and dissatisfied.

  Looking at An Xiaoyu, Hua Mi said, " What is  the problem? I was cheated by that scumbag, and  can't I leave that scumbag? What do you want to do with bringing so many people here?"

An Xiaoyu was a little embarrassed, he didn't expect Qin Ziran to call out so many people , he thought that Qin Ziran only called him,

"Hua Mi, Ziran , we didn't mean bad, but you also know that he really likes you. It's too difficult in this world now and it's rare to meet a man who really likes you, and he wants to get you back, so he called us to help."

  Hua Mi sneered, "But I don't want to go back."

  Love can be bought and sold by force? So what if she don't look back?

An Xiaoyu frowned, as if he also found  this matter difficult.

  If he knew it earlier, he wouldn't care about it.

  As Qin Ziran's roommate, An Xiaoyu knew that Qin Ziran cheated on Fang Xin, who was also Hua Mi's younger sister.

  Qin Ziran didn't care about this matter, and it was only natural for the girl to break up with him.

  As a result, Qin Ziran has now called more than ten or twenty people to block Hua Mi, a girl, at the garbage dump.

  Moreover, An Xiaoyu was not very familiar with these ten or twenty men.

  A few of them still have tattoos on their bodies, so they look very difficult to mess with.

  Just as he was about to speak, he heard a man with tattoos say rudely,

  "You are Hua Mi, right? My brother told me that he just likes you and wants to be with you, so don't be so stupid, what are you being hypocritical about, at this moment, if there is a man who wants you, are you still not satisfied?"

  A few men next to him also persuaded in a rough voice, "That's right, you can't do whatever you want, don't be disobedient, if you annoy my brother, it will be light to beat you up."

"That's right,you should know what's good for you."

"You're already in a relationship with my brother, so you can't leave him."