147

After Liu Shengyuan left the Chen family's villa, Yu Guanglin found Chen Hu again.

  He asked Chen Hu, "Aren't you afraid that the garrison will really go to Gong Yi after losing the commander of the garrison in City A?"

  Although Gong Yi forced Yu Guanglin to have no choice but to leave Xiangcheng, but one thing to say, many people in the garrison would obey Gong Yi.

  Chen Hu snorted, turned around, and sat in front of the fireplace in the luxurious living room.

  In such a tense resource-poor environment, the fireplace in his home is still burning dry firewood, "So far, everything I have done has not harmed half of the interests of the garrison. Why should they leave me?"

  Chen Hu said, after he got the material warehouse of City A, he did not treat the garrison of City A badly.

  Even in the case of such a shortage of supplies, he can still guarantee the supply of the garrison in City A, so that the garrison in City A can not only have enough food and clothing, but also bless the family.

  Chen Hu asked himself that the garrison of City A was not deprived, so why would the garrison of City A abandon him and choose to go to Gong Yi in Xiangcheng?

  It doesn't make sense.

  "Look at all the cities near this city A, which city can do what I do? In my hands, the garrison will not have any unnecessary sacrifices."

  Chen Hu believes that it is a meaningless sacrifice to save survivors and ordinary people.

  There are tens of thousands of ordinary survivors, and they do nothing. Faced with natural disasters and man-made disasters, they just want to wait for rescue. At this time, who will rescue them?

  Still dreaming faster.

  So the garrison is in his hands, he doesn't have to do these things, the garrison only needs to serve the Chen family, as long as the Chen family has no enemies, the garrison can stay safe all the time.

  Yu Guanglin felt that Chen Hu's statement was wrong, but Yu Guanglin couldn't say what was wrong.

  At this time, news of Chen Lu's death was sent to the Chen family's villa.

  Chen Hu was pouring red wine for Yu Guanglin, when he heard that, the wine bottle in his hand was loosened, and it hit the glass tabletop with a bang.

  He raised his head in disbelief, looked at the person who came to send him the news, and asked, "How did he die?"

  It shouldn't be, he just talked to his family's Chen Lu on the phone not long ago, why did he die? ?

  The person who came to deliver the news gave an autopsy report of Chen Lu.

  "The bullet that  hit  third Master was a garrison bullet with a serial number on it. I asked someone to check it, and it was a bullet from the Xiangcheng garrison."

  "Crack " With a sound, Chen Hu threw the wine glass in his hand,

  "It's that bastard Gong Yi!"

  His third younger brother, his ChenLu, was killed by that bastard Gong Yi! How dare he? How dare he touch people from his Chen family?

 How dare Gong Yi?!!

  Silence, Yu Guanglin lowered his eyes, not daring to talk nonsense at this time, he is now under the fence, it is better to keep a low profile.

  From upstairs in the villa, there was a sudden cry of pain, "Third, Third, why did you die? Why did you die?"