Revenge

It's been four days since Jungkook has talked with y/n.

Heejin kept her promise and signed the agreement paper in which it was clearly written that after agreement will singed their will no promise occur so heejin and Mr. Han will have no authority of blackmailing the mafia king in future.

When Mr. Han came to know about this, he came straight to Washington from Korea furiously. According to the rules, when the bride refuses to marry, then eventually that promise will also ended their.

Mr. Han abused Jungkook a lot that he manipulated Heejin, but heejin clearly told her father that this was her own decision. Even if he don't want to, he had to accept it. On the same day, Heejin and Mr. Han went to Korea.

After Heejin and his father left, you tried very hard to talk to Jungkook, but Jungkook ignored you. You went to college that day with taehyung as per jungkook's order. but you came to know from Jimin that Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook would have to go to Italy for mission.

Jungkook was already upset with you and you can't let him go like this, so you decide that you would go home soon and say bye to him atleast, but before you reach home, those all were already left for Italy.

You felt so hurt When you saw that Jungkook went to Italy without telling you and saying you goodbye. You also made a lot of calls but he did not pick your single call. you call Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, they also did not pick your call.

Taehyung assure you by saying that they have all gone on a mission and can't use their personal phones during the mission.

Today is the forth day of your without jungkook. You are finding it difficult to spend a moment. You can't sleep at night without him. You can't do anything except missing him a lot. Eomma has gone to Uncle Kim's place. Today only you, Taehyung and Jimin is at home. Due to Tournaments are going on in the university, their is no classes.
..
..

" hey chubs! Come i have order your favorite snacks and pizza. Taehyung and I are thinking of watching some movie. Will you join us?" Jimin break your trails of thought and invite you for joining some kinda movie party.

" sure. Why not! " you smile widely and went behind him.
.
.

" No man, I don't want to watch romantic one

" No man, I don't want to watch romantic one. Let's watch horror." Taehyung irritatedly huff. You also nod in agreement.

" Dude, We watch horror movie every time. don't you think that our age is to watch romantic movies now not horror movies. We will see a romantic movie today and that's final" Jimin also oppose stubbornly. Taehyung and you shook you head in disbelief. You both don't like romantic movies.

" chim, we will watch romantic movie after this, let's watch horror now, please?" you show him your puppy eyes and pout. He blink his eyes and ignore your cute face. He very well know your tricks. Taehyung get it and do same like you. He also pout and show his famous cute puppy eyes. Now cuteness level doubles with taehyung puppy eyes. Jimin growl defeatingly and nod.