Chapter 69 🔞

YOUR POV

When I heard that a girl named Kang Meena was in a relationship with jungkook for the last two years and they are going to marry soon. My heart trembled even thinking about this mere possibility. A loner tear fell from my eyes when I repeated her words again in my mind.

I Can't even express how strange I feeling, as if someone is stealing my soul from me. My stomach started flipping painfully out of anxiety. My condition is getting worse due to the fear of losing Jungkook.

Now Who is this Kang Meena? Was Jungkook really dating her in these two years? Are they really so close? Are they so close that they-

NO! Y/n, control your fucking thoughts, do you even know what you are even thinking? You can't judge his character by some third person's shitty talks. You can't break your trust from Jungkook just because you heard from a third person that this has happened in these two years.

If that were the case, Jungkook would have told me the truth last night. He can never do that to me. Jungkook never lies to me. I have full faith in him. He said he loves me. He love me more. I can feel it. I can see it in his doubtless eyes.

Come on, he is not like this, maybe because he is very famous, so such a rubbish things got viral easily without any solid reason. Maybe he went to a business dinner with that girl but maybe the media would have named it as a dinner date. Jungkook can never even think of cheating me. Apart from me, he has never even raised his eyes to any other girl. I should trust Jungkook. I trust him with my life.

AUTHOR POV 

No matter how insecure you are, you make up your scared mind by assuring that there is nothing like that. In spite of what you were thinking, you stopped your mind from thinking too much. You don't want to even think about this. if all this is true then you want to never know about this in you life. You will choose to live in darkness for the rest of your life if this thing comes true.

You can share everyone but not Jungkook. Seeing him being to someone else would be like seeing your Soul move away from your body.

With a heavy heart and insecure mind, you head towards your share bedroom for sleep. You really want to sleep now, it's already too much for you now.

When you reached inside your room and see the most adorably beautiful view in front of your eyes, all your insecurity, worries and anxiety vanished away in second.

You saw that Jungkook had put Jungwoo tightly in his arms and put him to sleep with him close to his chest as if woo has something very valuable to him. Both father and son have fallen asleep while cuddling each other. Perhaps you have not seen more overwhelming views than this till date. You don't want to think of unnecessary things because you know that Jungkook can never cheat on you.