Hypothermia

"Angel be safe, I'm coming"

I don't know where I am going. How do I find y/n? As soon as I got out of the hotel, it started getting more cold. If I have worn so much and still feel like freezing then how y/n tolerating this cold. If anything happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. I will have to find her as soon as possible. She is waiting for me.

"sam, Any cottage near that mountain should be prepared untill I came with y/n, there should be hot water, fire, electric blanket, everything." I said hurriedly while sitting in car.

"but boss the internet connections, roads Everything has blocked and stopped due to snowfall." he said in hesitation.

"Do you think it makes a difference to me? Even if you die yourself, I want fucking everything ready and if it does not happen then you will still be dead." I yell in frustration, even though i know it's difficult to find any cottage near that mountain in this cold snowfall.

It is getting very difficult for me to spend a second. It has become very cold due to snowfall outside. Please wait a little for yourself and for me y/n. Please baby please. After today, I will never leave you alone. I am very scared. I have never felt like this before today. The feeling I'm feeling right now is very weird. I hate this feeling of loosing her. I'm imganing so many scenario in my head which is scaring hell out of me. Fuck. If Y/n has a stretch, I can tolerate it, and here I don't even know where she is now. I don't even know how long I have been crying silently. That mountain is far away from here and the road is also half up. It's ok Jungkook you'll find her. She's strong girl. She know everything. She is not dump that she'll not know what can she do in that situation.

As we are going towards the mountain, the snowfall is getting heavy. It is very difficult to drive cars. Like I do not come here alone, I have gotten all the man with me. If there are more people, it will take less time to find my baby. The driver is not running fast and I am finding it difficult to even spend a second here.

" fucking speed up the car you fucker" I impatiently growl.

" B-boss it's very difficult to drive in snowfall, if I run too fast, the car will start slipping, by that we will all die" he nervously said

" B-boss it's very difficult to drive in snowfall, if I run too fast, the car will start slipping, by that we will all die" he nervously said. What, do I care if everyone die or I die.. No right!

" Even if we die, drive the fucking car fast. I fucking don't care you asshole" i can't even risk 1 minute right now.

"I will drive the car myself. Get your fucking ass up from the driver seat" I said in frustration and anger. I'm so scared to loose y/n. I'll accept if I die but I can't tolerate if something happens to her. I'll fucking kill that rose. That hoe did this all. I'll give her the most fearful dead.

Author pov

Jungkook reached where the car was to reach after half hours late, in 10 minutes. Jungkook was driving very fast, God was with him that he did not have an accident even at that speed. Now everyone has reached that mountain, everyone has gone to the forest with different directions, according to the order of Jungkook. Those people will not go up much, because Jungkook believes that y/n will never go to up, she will come down for help.