51

The devil was once an angel, beautiful and pure, until envy and ambition overshadowed his virtues

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov

" Y/N DON'T Go!" taehyung nervously screamed. Disobeying the rules of mafia king in mafia world is like inviting their own death.

You didn't think much and enter inside the basement room. For few seconds you didn't understand anything.

There was two people tied up with metal chain. Even though you can't see their faces properly due to blood covered their whole body but The scene look so horrified and creepy. You roam your eyes around the basement and saw that jungkook is sitting on his throne like a real king. The group of people doing something with some strange tools.

Your heart beat fast when you again avert your gaze from them to jungkook. Even though, you can only see his side face, but still can tell confidently that he's smirking darkly.

They all didn't noticed that you are here just behind them. Your eyes glisten with new tear after witnessing jungkook horrible side. He is enjoying torturing them..

" I want him to feel every fucking pain.. Make sure to give him merciless punishment. If I didn't get satisfied by your work then instead of him you all will get the same punishment." jungkook dark yet stern voice echoed in whole room make other gulp in saliva.

" s-stop" you mumble underneath your breath out of fear. No one heard you.

" JUNGKOOK STOP..!" you loudly scream your lung out. Everyones eyes fell on you make you more and more nervous and scared.

When jungkook found you standing there while stopping him from doing anything make him frown and confused as hell.

By listening your scream, members didn't think twice and barged inside the basement room without thinking about further consequences.

Your eyes feared by jungkook's deadly glares. You feel so small in front of his eyes. His glares make you nervous and anxious. He stand up from his throne in anger.

" WHO THE FUCK LET HER GET INSIDE!" you flinched so hard by his cold sharp voice. His eyes become more and more dark when he approach you.

Your breath hitched when he pull out his revolver from his waist.

Your eyes widened when he point it towards you.

Never in you life imagine that jungkook will do something like this. Right now he look so different from the jungkook you know. He is total different person.

He slowly slowly approached you make you more and more scared and nervous.

Tears fell down from you eyes, when you didn't found that love and care in his eyes.